1.    #1  
    I just purchased the pro. I'm going to sale my 800w.Included: 1 extra wall charger (a total of 2 w the box charger), 1 car charger, metal stylus, htc leather case and all items included in the orig box except 4 the plastic stylus as im not sure if I still have it. If I can locate it, ill include. It's in excellent cosmetic condition. What do you all think?
    Dunno...I would check ebay and see what the going rate may be. It sounds like ebay is full of them though, so I don't know if you'll get a lot (relatively speaking). I just checked gazelle.com and they'll pay $88 now if it's in perfect condition with everything that came with it included.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Dunno...I would check ebay and see what the going rate may be. It sounds like ebay is full of them though, so I don't know if you'll get a lot (relatively speaking). I just checked gazelle.com and they'll pay $88 now if it's in perfect condition with everything that came with it included.
    Thx for the reply. I checked ebay and they were going for much more than $88. I'll prob toss it on ebay next week
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I would say around 175 is a reasonable price for ebay. $88 is way too low for the 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    I just purchased the pro. I'm going to sale my 800w.Included: 1 extra wall charger (a total of 2 w the box charger), 1 car charger, metal stylus, htc leather case and all items included in the orig box except 4 the plastic stylus as im not sure if I still have it. If I can locate it, ill include. It's in excellent cosmetic condition. What do you all think?
    i had two treo 800ws, i sold one of them in february for $200. ,so i think you should try to sell atleast for 180+.
  6.    #6  
    Well, I'm now not going to include the car charger or extra charger seeing as those can be used w/ my pro. Maybe 160-175 shipped? Somewhere around that price...
    The price is reasonable, but demand for the 800w is very low, so you might have a hard time selling...
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by robin24k View Post
    The price is reasonable, but demand for the 800w is very low, so you might have a hard time selling...

That is my concern, which is why I don't want to price it too high. Prob won't ask more than 160 or maybe even 150. I'll check the going rate on ebay tomorrow and list it for sale. I'll prob offer local pickup as well. 99.9 % of my friends aren't into smart phones and those who are have other carriers or else I'd sell to them in a NY minute.
    Good luck! I've seen them being sold for about $80 though, so it might be a better idea to keep it as a spare since it might not be able to get you much.

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  10.    #10  
    Thank you! Sounds like I'll need it... and for 80.00, I would have no choice but to keep the phone. They may not have much value now but I'm not going to give it away. I sold my centro for 100.00 when I got the 800w not even 8 months ago. Worst case scenario? I'll let my boyfriend turn it into a prepaid cell or keep as a spare.

Thx for your help Robin. Have a nice night.
    You're welcome, you too!

Like I said earlier, Gazelle.com will pay $88, at least as of that day. Their prices do change fairly rapidly but it may still be worth a check. I've sold several devices to them and have had very satisfactory experiences with them.
  13.    #13  
    Guys I am super late on this but I sold this for 165.00 shipped. I placed it on ebay on Wednesday April 1st and by April 2nd @ 3pm it was sold + paid for w/ paypal.