Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Hey All,
    I just joined up and wanted to say hello.
    I currently have the HTC titan or PPC-6800 as I am on Alltel.
    I am sick and tired of the slid out keyboard so I have been looking at all the options. So far the Pro looks like it is going to win out and will be my next phone. I have been reading and searching for days and have found most of the information I need. But I am sure I will find something I need help with when I get the phone and start working with it. So I will jump in with my stupid question when I do. I should pick up the phone next week when I come in from offshore.
    Well I will say it again Hello to all, until latter bye for now.
    Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon225 View Post
    Hey All,
    I just joined up and wanted to say hello.
    I currently have the HTC titan or PPC-6800 as I am on Alltel.
    I am sick and tired of the slid out keyboard so I have been looking at all the options. So far the Pro looks like it is going to win out and will be my next phone. I have been reading and searching for days and have found most of the information I need. But I am sure I will find something I need help with when I get the phone and start working with it. So I will jump in with my stupid question when I do. I should pick up the phone next week when I come in from offshore.
    Well I will say it again Hello to all, until latter bye for now.
    Tim

welcome to treo central.

grab it as soon as you can. touch pro sucked for me.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    I tend to agree more and more that the Treo Pro is the safest way to go. I'm on ATT and waiting for an upgrade in May, but I wanted a back up smartphone and so I bought an old 650 off EBay for about $100. I'll be sending it back and forking out about $400 for the Treo Pro - - my confidence in it is that high.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Cody,
    I have followed you on the other forum and you had helped me out several times. I will be following you here also looking forward to getting the phone and tweaking it as I go.
    I had a Touch Pro for two days before I returned it.
    Touch Pro = Garbage
    Treo Pro = The real professional
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Getting close now just two more days and I will be able to pick up my new Pro.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Hi bacon! Welcome to treocentral. Good luck with the Treo Pro. I hope you like using it! ;D
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com