Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi ZBOP, i installed Keylight for my Treo Pro. thanks for the software. Do you have anything that turns off the "screen backlight" when i'm on the call? i tried everything on the phone, it still does not turn off, just dims. if you do have some fix, could you please elaborate on how to fix it? i am an amature, so please explain. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by emonallica View Post
    Hi ZBOP, i installed Keylight for my Treo Pro. thanks for the software. Do you have anything that turns off the "screen backlight" when i'm on the call? i tried everything on the phone, it still does not turn off, just dims. if you do have some fix, could you please elaborate on how to fix it? i am an amature, so please explain. Thanks again.
    When I'm on a long phone call I hit the OK button to get out of the phone status screen then hit opt-P to start the backlight app then crank it down to 0. That turns off the backlight. When I'm done with the call I crank it back up. Note that you will still see the screen in daylight, but the backlight is not eating up your battery.
    thanks for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123