1.    #1  
    Here is the story, I have another palm treo 700w I accidentally update the ROM with flash with this rom
    Alltel - WM5 OEM (Stock) ROM, the flashing was successfully then when i try to press the start buttom I didn't see the icon, so I reset the phone when i try to turn in on it won't turn on I though i was the battery I charge the phone but even the light won't light up now I have two treo on the same problem
    any advise that will help me by the way cannot send the phone to verizon coz am here in the Pacific.

Thanks in advance
    That is strange that the device is not powering on. Usually a "brick" device with loop. You may want to try a different charger or a different, fully charged battery to see if that will recover the device.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by patkosanke View Post
    That is strange that the device is not powering on. Usually a "brick" device with loop. You may want to try a different charger or a different, fully charged battery to see if that will recover the device.
    I try all my charger here but no luck all the charger i have is working on my treo 750, but do you think the battery of 750 will work on 700? i didn't try it yet am afraid that it brick again. loosing my business now for two plam treo down (