1.    #1  
    Sometimes I think i'm the only one using this software, but if you were a fan of PocketMusic on non 320x320 devices before, we just might be in luck soon with getting it looking right on the 800w/Pro! I emailed PocketMusic support yesterday inquiring about if they had plans to make their blue/green skin look correct on 320x320 devices, and received a reply that said they have a new version coming out in the next several weeks that should fix this!

(I guess I keep sticking with PocketMusic because I am not a 'playlist' kind of guy. I just like to open random .mp3 files here and there, and making playlists doesn't really work for me.)

here's the reply I received:

Hello,
    Yes, next version that will be out in 1 months will support these resolutions.

-----
    Best regards,
    Alexandra,
    PocketMind Support Team
    http://www.pocketmind.com
    Last edited by doubleu; 03/25/2009 at 09:57 AM. Reason: added support reply
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    You aren't the only one using PocketMusic. Good to know they are finally getting the 320x320 skin fixed. I've been trying to get them to fix that since the 800w came out.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You aren't the only one using PocketMusic. Good to know they are finally getting the 320x320 skin fixed. I've been trying to get them to fix that since the 800w came out.
    Amen! I can't get away from PocketMusic because of the keyboard commands.

I set it up running in the background when driving and switch over to my GPS program. If I want to pause/start or skip a track etc I can just use the key shortcuts I have set up without having to switch back to the main app.

Very glad to hear the 320x320 skin will be fixed too!
  4.    #4  
    It's been released!

What's new: march 25
    * Skins for the new screen resolutions: 240x400, 320x320, 400x240, 480x800, 800x480.
    * Finger-friendly windows for equalizer, alarm, settings.
    * It's now possible to map more that one hardware buttons for one action.
    * AVRCP (bluetooth remote controls) can now be mapped just like normal hardware buttons.
    * Streaming radio now can use Windows Mobile Connection Manager profiles to connect to the Internet.
    * Lots of small improvements

PocketMusic - MP3, OGG, WMA Player for Windows Mobile
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Is PocketMusic the best for playing mp3? Most popular?

I now have Kinoma Play which is default by Palm but it has no BASS and I am about to ditch it.

I also now have CorePlayer to play my .div and .divx movies.

I dont know how many more media players do I need.

Update - I think that is all I need now for my media toys for my Pro.

- mp3/music - PocketMusic
    - movies - CorePlayer
    - youtube - Kinoma Free Play

I got the top 3 apps right? Thanks!
    Last edited by chong67; 03/29/2009 at 10:16 PM.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Nice, they finally changed the menus. That was several years coming.

It's weird though how they make you use the softkey to select things instead of just using the dpad button, but overall it's a nice upgrade.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Can you map it so that when you press the D-pad it will FF or fast Rewind the song and maybe perhaps a double FF tab would go to the next song?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    can anybody get pandora to work or know of a good free radio website?
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Can you map it so that when you press the D-pad it will FF or fast Rewind the song and maybe perhaps a double FF tab would go to the next song?
    You can map the d-pad to a single function, but I don't think you can have it double-tap to a second function. Although that would be cool.
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    can anybody get pandora to work or know of a good free radio website?
    TUNED.mobi - Listen to US, Canadian, UK, RoI and Australia Radio Stations on your Pocket PC, Palm, Symbian-based handheld, Smartphone, PDA or other mobile device via Wi-Fi, GPRS/CDMA, 3G or Bluetooth!
    or
    US Radio Stations - The Stream Center USA - Searchable directory of America's streaming local radio stations.

They are the same. The first one is for mobile devices.
    You can listen to almost any radio station in the country.
    No software needed other than WMP.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    There is a software called WebTV that you can see news from over 500 channels. Had anyone install on the Pro yet?