1.    #1  
    I am not thrilled with the alarm program or options that come with WM6. Do any of you know of or use any good freeware or inexpensive alarm programs?

I also like the outlook program on windows mobile, but I am handicapped because I don't actually have Outlook on my netbook (my wife does on her computer so I have to synch with her laptop). I actually have been using open office. Do any of you know of any good and inexpensive options to have a calendar on my phone and netbook where I can import my wife's information from Outlook?

Thanks as always for the help! It is great to be back on a Palm device again after a break...
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoPro1 View Post
    I am not thrilled with the alarm program or options that come with WM6. Do any of you know of or use any good freeware or inexpensive alarm programs?
    Try g-Alarm. It can force full volume while the rest of the volume settings are at 0, as long as you don't use the physical silencer switch. And it'll randomly use songs (or segments, depending on your play time setting) from your music library.

Quote Originally Posted by TreoPro1 View Post
    Do any of you know of any good and inexpensive options to have a calendar on my phone and netbook where I can import my wife's information from Outlook?
    There's always Google, Yahoo or Windows Live. I believe they all will synch with Outlook.
    G-Alarm is soooo slow. Probably because it needs to start the .net framework with it. It's programs like this that make me cringe and wish for the snappy PalmOS.

I like BugMe! very much, but turned out to be very unstable on my Treo Pro. Sometimes the program wouldn't start anymore, and I needed to install it.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
    I like pTravelAlarm. I've used it for years to wake up every day. It's reliable and has a nice simple interface.
    I've had really good luck with Pocket Clock Pro on my 800w. I like that I can use mp3's to wake up to. It has never failed to wake me up since I fixed the WM 6.1 notification bug.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeP View Post
    I like pTravelAlarm. I've used it for years to wake up every day. It's reliable and has a nice simple interface.
    +1

excellent alarm program
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I've had really good luck with Pocket Clock Pro on my 800w. I like that I can use mp3's to wake up to. It has never failed to wake me up since I fixed the WM 6.1 notification bug.
    Can you tell me more about the notification bug and how you fixed it?