Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sesosfritos View Post
    i'm also experiencing the "ringer not ringing" issue with the STP. haven't performed a hard reset yet though. i get audible SMS/MMS notifications, but no ringer sound or vibration when a call is coming in. I only know someone is calling if i happen to be looking at the screen.
    I have the no-ringer on incoming calls issue also. Didn't even notice it before. I've missed some phonecalls but didn't notice the phone not ringing.
    Hard reset restores the incoming ring, but when I restored settings from Sprite the issue came back.

Apps I've installed: GoogleMaps, Iris, PDANet, Viigo, TT6, WMMiniGPS, GPS Starter
    Treo Regedit CABs: Reset, Push Side Button, Date&Time, Wireless Today Plug-in controller
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousyellow View Post
    Hard reset restores the incoming ring, but when I restored settings from Sprite the issue came back.
    Disregard this last part. It IS working now. The phone volume was turned all the way down.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have a issue with my Sprint Treo Pro when I use wifi. Some how it messes with my settings on my phone. And the next day it won't connect to internet without wifi. Says it can't find server DNS something. I try not use wifi anymore.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12