1.    #1  
    hi guys

Hannip had a Treo 800w shortcuts cab which added a BT icon to the SPB Mobile Shell 2.1x on the Treo 800w. Will that same utility work on the Pro and/or do we have something similar out there.

Thanks again for that utility for the 800w Hannip.

BigMots
    Yes, you can install the same settings shortcuts. There are a few that won't work on the Pro, but most will including the Bluetooth settings. I'll update the cab for the Pro when I get a chance.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes, you can install the same settings shortcuts. There are a few that won't work on the Pro, but most will including the Bluetooth settings. I'll update the cab for the Pro when I get a chance.
    thank you sire...you rock

BigMots
  4.    #4  
    hi Hannip

the Treo800w shortcuts does not seem to work on the Pro, installed it..but no BT icon.

BigMots
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMots View Post
    hi Hannip

the Treo800w shortcuts does not seem to work on the Pro, installed it..but no BT icon.

BigMots
    I have it installed and I do have the bluetooth icon. Look in Programs->Settings folder.
  6.    #6  
    I have it installed and I do have the bluetooth icon. Look in Programs->Settings folder.
    umm okee..will try again Hannip..

thanks

BigMots