Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    hi guys

    Hannip had a Treo 800w shortcuts cab which added a BT icon to the SPB Mobile Shell 2.1x on the Treo 800w. Will that same utility work on the Pro and/or do we have something similar out there.

    Thanks again for that utility for the 800w Hannip.

    BigMots
  2. #2  
    Yes, you can install the same settings shortcuts. There are a few that won't work on the Pro, but most will including the Bluetooth settings. I'll update the cab for the Pro when I get a chance.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes, you can install the same settings shortcuts. There are a few that won't work on the Pro, but most will including the Bluetooth settings. I'll update the cab for the Pro when I get a chance.
    thank you sire...you rock

    BigMots
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes, you can install the same settings shortcuts. There are a few that won't work on the Pro, but most will including the Bluetooth settings. I'll update the cab for the Pro when I get a chance.
    hi Hannip

    the Treo800w shortcuts does not seem to work on the Pro, installed it..but no BT icon.

    BigMots
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMots View Post
    hi Hannip

    the Treo800w shortcuts does not seem to work on the Pro, installed it..but no BT icon.

    BigMots
    I have it installed and I do have the bluetooth icon. Look in Programs->Settings folder.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I have it installed and I do have the bluetooth icon. Look in Programs->Settings folder.
    umm okee..will try again Hannip..

    thanks

    BigMots

Posting Permissions