1.    #1  
    I've been a POS Treo user for years, but just switched to WM for (almost) the first time with the Treo Pro. I had the original Sprint Touch previously, but couldn't get into it.

I've managed to install a couple of apps without any trouble, but can't seem to get Call Block installed. Whether I use the .exe file on the desktop, drap and drop the .cab into the Treo, or download it OTA, nothing happens. Specifically, when I click on the .cab in File Explorer, there's no activity, and I can't navigate within FE until I close and reopen it. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
    It sounds like you are doing everything right. When you click on the .cab in File Explorer, it should start installing. Maybe it's corrupt?
  3.    #3  
    Hi palandri,

Apparently it was corrupt. I emailed PocketGear support and they sent me a replacement cab that installed perfectly.

By the way, assuming cabs are just installation files, can I archive them to their own subfolder, or do I need to leave them in the main device directory?