Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 359
  1.    #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by laquinta View Post
    Who rocks? hannip rocks!

    You go it buddy. Changing from "unknown" to "Sprint Treo Pro" now gives me a nice solid red LED as well as my audible reminder.

    PM me with your paypal address and I'll shoot $5 your way for taking the time to help me out and for the much-needed program.
    No need for donations other than donating your ideas, time or otherwise helping the community. I'm glad you got it working.
  2. laquinta's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    No need for donations other than donating your ideas, time or otherwise helping the community. I'm glad you got it working.
    I'll thank you then and hope that anyone else with the same problem can find their answer in this thread.
  3.    #163  
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 9 is now available for download in post #1

    Changes:
    - New setting to turn on beacon for all alerts. This lets you have both the beacon and led set for each alert.
    - New better welcome wav.
  4. #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 9 is now available for download in post #1

    Changes:
    - New setting to turn on beacon for all alerts. This lets you have both the beacon and led set for each alert.
    - New better welcome wav.
    Thanks!

    Great update!
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 9 is now available for download in post #1

    Changes:
    - New setting to turn on beacon for all alerts. This lets you have both the beacon and led set for each alert.
    - New better welcome wav.

    YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! Way cool! Thanks!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6. tmoton's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #166  
    I am new to the whole Treo world. But I am doing my best to get the Beacon to alert when I get a text message. Can anyone please try to help me with this.
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoton View Post
    I am new to the whole Treo world. But I am doing my best to get the Beacon to alert when I get a text message. Can anyone please try to help me with this.
    Configuration-alerts configuration- set LED alert colors.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 9 is now available for download in post #1

    Changes:
    - New setting to turn on beacon for all alerts. This lets you have both the beacon and led set for each alert.
    - New better welcome wav.
    Awesome work as usual Hannip!

    BTW, you do realize you can actually say no once in awhile, heheh

    If you start working on the Roaming/SID stuff let me know, I have a fairly up-to-date and cleaned up copy of the SID list, it's about 141KB.
  9. marksr's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #169  
    I am continually amazed by the quantity and quality of your work on this project-

    Thank you, thank you, thank you-

    Mark
  10. marksr's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #170  
    Hannip-

    I have a feature suggestion that occurred to me, so I thought I'd suggest it, although, frankly, I have no idea if it's possible-

    I noticed that the screensaver by default has the following format-

    hh:mm
    mm/dd/yy

    but after installing Cody's TitleBar Date Time cab, the screen saver changes the format to:

    hh:mm
    mm/dd

    i.e. The month and date without the year, exactly the format that appears in the titlebar as displayed with Cody's app.
    I assume that means that Cody's title display is being read by the screensaver, and replacing the default display for the date.

    Do you think there is any way to use this information to place the number of emails and/or missed calls and/or sms and/or vm's in the titlebar display, thereby having it show up in the screensaver?

    Don't mean to dump any more work on your plate- so feel free to ignore this post- I've just been wondering about it.....

    Thanks,

    Mark
  11. #171  
    Hannip, you are THE MAN! The LED blink, the Beacon control, the voice... it's all a miracle!! It's like having a Treo 650 with Butler all over again! I wish we could "hack" the beacon and make it blink faster, but it's not even needed with the LED hack (huge thanks to ZBOP as well!).

    You even added the welcome.wav I whinned about!

    If you are ever in the Baltimore/DC area, please let me know. I owe you a beer or 12.
  12. #172  
    thank you very much for this
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    Hannip-

    I have a feature suggestion that occurred to me, so I thought I'd suggest it, although, frankly, I have no idea if it's possible-

    I noticed that the screensaver by default has the following format-

    hh:mm
    mm/dd/yy

    but after installing Cody's TitleBar Date Time cab, the screen saver changes the format to:

    hh:mm
    mm/dd

    i.e. The month and date without the year, exactly the format that appears in the titlebar as displayed with Cody's app.
    I assume that means that Cody's title display is being read by the screensaver, and replacing the default display for the date.

    Do you think there is any way to use this information to place the number of emails and/or missed calls and/or sms and/or vm's in the titlebar display, thereby having it show up in the screensaver?

    Don't mean to dump any more work on your plate- so feel free to ignore this post- I've just been wondering about it.....

    Thanks,

    Mark
    Cody's cab is changing the system wide time format so that is why the screensaver changes also. You can't take advantage of registry hacks to place the counts in the title bar. You'd need a program to do that. I'm not sure that's such a good idea though since there is very little room up there. As far as having it show in the screensaver, it doesn't work like you are thinking. The screensaver just reads registry values.
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Awesome work as usual Hannip!

    BTW, you do realize you can actually say no once in awhile, heheh

    If you start working on the Roaming/SID stuff let me know, I have a fairly up-to-date and cleaned up copy of the SID list, it's about 141KB.
    Cool, yeah, if I implement the SID stuff I think it's gonna have to be a separate bundle since it would add a lot of weight to the program for a limited number of users. Maybe I need to make a separate geeky version of TA. TAG?

    I guess I could just have another cab to install the SID table. That way we could keep it up to date without messing with the TA cab. I was thinking of something similar for voice packs also if someone really doesn't like the voices currently in TA. Of course they'd have to provide the wav's.
    Last edited by hannip; 04/20/2009 at 12:18 AM.
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    Hannip, you are THE MAN! The LED blink, the Beacon control, the voice... it's all a miracle!! It's like having a Treo 650 with Butler all over again! I wish we could "hack" the beacon and make it blink faster, but it's not even needed with the LED hack (huge thanks to ZBOP as well!).

    You even added the welcome.wav I whinned about!

    If you are ever in the Baltimore/DC area, please let me know. I owe you a beer or 12.
    It's the magic of community developed software.
  16. #176  
    I changed my welcome .wav to this
    Attached Files Attached Files
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by awwcrap View Post
    I changed my welcome .wav to this
    lol. much better.
  18. marksr's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Cody's cab is changing the system wide time format so that is why the screensaver changes also. You can't take advantage of registry hacks to place the counts in the title bar. You'd need a program to do that. I'm not sure that's such a good idea though since there is very little room up there. As far as having it show in the screensaver, it doesn't work like you are thinking. The screensaver just reads registry values.
    Thanks for the response- just thought I'd throw it out there in case it was simpler than it sounds-
    obviously it isn't

    Mark
  19. #179  
    You have done a great job with all the options now available for the Treo Pro!
    Thanks.
  20. #180  
    Hey whats up guys anxiously waiting for my Treo pro in the mail but have some questions in the mean time. 1) So far Hannip has the Led and Beacon functioning 2) Currently is orange the only color that works with the Led and 3) Is this comaptible with Seven Beta' s email service? Thanks.
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions