Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff248 View Post

If my thoughts didn't translate to my post as they were intended to then I apologize if anyone was offended.
    Fair enough-

Obviously I "heard" it differently than it was intended- my mistake.

No hard feelings-

Mark
  2.    #42  
    It's ok, I understand what Jeff is saying. The beacon is very hard to see in the daylight. When I'm testing I actually have to cover it with my hand to see it. That's why we want to get the led working, but it's better than nothing.
    Have you looked into the screensaver any?
    I think all notifications show up on the screensaver (sms & missed calls), except new email.

Just curious if that could be an added feature.

Thanks Again for putting TA together for the Treo Pro.
    Just call me Berd.
    Hannip, is it possible to have an option for email alerts to piggyback off of SMS or MMS alerts. So if you have a missed email the SMS/MMS icon will float on the screen saver. For me that will be good enough as it at least alert you that you missed something and as soon as you turn the screen on you will clearly see what you missed. Just a thought on a possible work around until LED is figured out. Thanks again!!
    Hannip, is it possible to have an option for email alerts to piggyback off of SMS or MMS alerts. So if you have a missed email the SMS/MMS icon will float on the screen saver. For me that will be good enough as it at least alert you that you missed something and as soon as you turn the screen on you will clearly see what you missed. Just a thought on a possible work around until LED is figured out. Thanks again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Have you looked into the screensaver any?
    I think all notifications show up on the screensaver (sms & missed calls), except new email.

Just curious if that could be an added feature.

Thanks Again for putting TA together for the Treo Pro.

We just had our brains merge at the exact same time
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Nothing new for the 800w in beta 1 or 2. Trying to get feature parity on the Pro before adding more goodies.
    Thanks for that info! Will keep my eyes open for more goodies once you get it going on the STP.
  7.    #47  
    Not without messing up the sms unread count. It would be very hackish.

There are reminders guys. It's not like you wouldn't know you missed an email when you hear the constant nagging. "Email pending,..."
    Plus you can set crazy vibes to occur when the email arrives and at each reminder interval.
    Yep its a attention getter
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Yep its a attention getter
    Hey Sling!

Welcome back.
    Thanks Again hannip!

Added to Sticky:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...pro-users.html
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Hey Sling!

Welcome back.
    Thanks buddy , hopefully My pro will arrive before weeks end.
    TAP has some sweet features to be added f,sure ,Im currently working on TreoAcode using wx carrier plug-in triggering info to display by changing active call reg value for testing so carry over to TP should be a breeze.
    I installed the TA application mostly out of curiosity, I am still discovering most of the standard features of WM and Treo Pro, before making any update.

When looking at the screenshots attached, I could not jump over two things that caught my eyesight:
    - what software do I need to install to get that seies of links on Today screen?
    - what software do you use for wather, as I find it very "clean" and user-friendly.

Thanks and do count this as another word of appreciation for the software you developped!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hystory: Alcatel OT Easy --> Nokia 5110 --> Alcatel OT Pocket + Visor Platinum --> Siemens ME45 --> Treo 650 --> Treo Pro
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcostache View Post
    I installed the TA application mostly out of curiosity, I am still discovering most of the standard features of WM and Treo Pro, before making any update.

When looking at the screenshots attached, I could not jump over two things that caught my eyesight:
    - what software do I need to install to get that seies of links on Today screen?
    - what software do you use for wather, as I find it very "clean" and user-friendly.

Thanks and do count this as another word of appreciation for the software you developped!
    The series of icons is the Resco Today plugin with links to favorite programs.
    Resco Explorer 2008 for Pocket PC

The weather app is Weatherbug
    WeatherBug Direct (Pocket PC) - Download
    Paul have you clicked on are Display settings menu surprise sound-------
    If you haven't give it a go ,pretty green and red color are revealed were you wouldn't expect it.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Paul have you clicked on are Display settings menu surprise sound-------
    If you haven't give it a go ,pretty green and red color are revealed were you wouldn't expect it.
    Yep, I noted that in post #1 (zbop note). TreoLED can turn on the red and green led temporarily. It needs some tweaking from zbop to hopefully get the blinking support.
    right on
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    hmm anyone using beejive? Be nice if we can have the beacon blink for a incoming message....
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Question, can TAP status info be put into the system tray?
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by insol View Post
    Question, can TAP status info be put into the system tray?
    Not that I know of. Why not just move the Billboard plugin to the bottom of the today screen?
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by nitty917 View Post
    hmm anyone using beejive? Be nice if we can have the beacon blink for a incoming message....
    Never used it. Does it generate a system notification?
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast