Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    I recently dowloaded TA for my GSM Treo Pro, but the reminders do not seem to be functioning correctly. I have reminders turned on for missed calls, sms, and voicemail on a 2 minute interval. The problem is that while the reminder wav does turn on for the first time (2 minutes after the missed call), it doesn't turn on again after that. It basically plays once, and that's it. I've tried basically every combination of vibe settings, beacon alerts, timer off/on, and nothing seems to work. I can't get more than the one initial reminder to play. And yes, I checked the Registry value for the Device in HKLM\Mort's Script (it was correctly set to "Treo Pro").

I also have PhoneAlarm installed, but I have it disabled (e.g., no plugin via the Today screen). Would this be causing any sort of conflict? I also have vibe and pop-up notification set up for all events. Finally, I have my power option set to turn off device after 1 minute on battery power. Would this power option cause an issue?

Any help would be appreciated...thanks!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Is there a version of this that works with the new SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2? do we event need it on the TP2?
    I have a treo 755p. I tried installing both the 8.2 beta & then the treo alert pro for 800w. Neither will install. I get an error saying that there is no application on my handheld that will open the file.

What should I do?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Ummm, this is a Windows Mobile program. Won't work on a Palm Operating System.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    If you are using a Palm OS phone and want this functionality, check out Hobbyist Software's Butler program. Not free, but will help you out in the same ways as Treo Alert Pro for Windows Mobile.
    i have a problem with changeing and chooseing the LED color for SMS, and stuff. I have the treo Pro and when i choose the "Set LED alerts colors" i get "treo alert does not have muticolor LED support for your device." i used an older version of Alerts before and it let me customize the LED but its not letting me do it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontbes View Post
    i have a problem with changeing and chooseing the LED color for SMS, and stuff. I have the treo Pro and when i choose the "Set LED alerts colors" i get "treo alert does not have muticolor LED support for your device." i used an older version of Alerts before and it let me customize the LED but its not letting me do it now.
    Bump. Same problem at the moment.
    First, I am using a new ROM posted by CFay called the 6.1 Clean Rom. It's basically the 1.04 ROM without all the Sprint bloatware (and a few "performance hacks"). Everything appears to be working except:

1. No voice reminders; the startup voice announcement works, but that is the only voice alert that works. I have all the voice options set to "On".
    2. LED Alert does not work when phone goes into screensaver mode.
    3. Stacked or multiple reminders; for instance, if I get a calendar reminder, sometimes, but not always, there will be 2 or 3 of the same reminders that have to be dismissed. I have all of the options in the Windows Notifications unchecked for the most part.

Any help with these problems would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by gmay; 09/16/2009 at 02:15 PM.
    Been using Treo Alerts Pro (9.0 beta10) with no problems for several months, over night the email alert LED (green) became stuck on regardless of if I actually have any unread items in my inbox.

If I disable email alerts the green LED goes off

If rebooted, deleted all items from the inbox and tried changing LED alerts colours but the problem persists

Anyone have any suggestions ?
    Ended up rolling back to a backup of the Treo from a week ago, immediately fixed the problem.
    Does the treo Alert 9.0 work with Centro? I tried to install, but it will not install to the sd card or the phone itself.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelmaniamom View Post
    I have a treo 755p. I tried installing both the 8.2 beta & then the treo alert pro for 800w. Neither will install. I get an error saying that there is no application on my handheld that will open the file.

What should I do?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Ummm, this is a Windows Mobile program. Won't work on a Palm Operating System.
    Quote Originally Posted by wearseyeliner View Post
    Does the treo Alert 9.0 work with Centro? I tried to install, but it will not install to the sd card or the phone itself.
    Read through the thread a little. The quotes are just from about 6 posts up.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    where can i get this for my IPAQ 6320? thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontbes View Post
    Same problem. Pls help. I like this software.
    A great program for my treopro!

A little bug here: When I switch off my phone, the signal is still showing 100% rather than 0%.
    I recently installed Treo Alerts 9 on my Treo 800W. I read in the original post that is supported notifications in Flexmail but I can't seem to get it to work. Does that particular function only work on the Treo Pro or am I missing some setting that is right in front of me?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Is there a way to only get vibe alerts for emails. I have the vibe alert configuration set to give 1 short on event and none for remind. When the ringer is turned off this is perfect, but when it ringer is on, I get the short vibe on new email but then the remind sound every two minutes. There has to be a way to tie the remind sound to the remind vibe.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    great program hannip! i just switched from phonealarm to treo alerts and it's great! one suggestion...if say getting alerted every minute can this be terminated after x amount of minutes or x amount of times?

thanks again!
    is there a way for this program to stop my low battery warning to stop buzzing ever minute once its below 10% or is there just a normal way to stop it?

Thanks
    I enabled xcast weather by enterring my zipcode, now where the hell do i see the weather??

why is this app so confusing