Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I've had my Treo Pro for a couple months now and didn't really love it until today when I came across this thread. Treo Alert Pro is fabulous and exactly what this phone needed. The "Ringer Off" notification and orange LED for e-mail is incredible. Thank You!

BTW hannip, the .bmp's on the first post show some sort of launcher program right below the Treo Alert Pro program, can I ask what that is? I like it!
  2.    #282  
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
    I've had my Treo Pro for a couple months now and didn't really love it until today when I came across this thread. Treo Alert Pro is fabulous and exactly what this phone needed. The "Ringer Off" notification and orange LED for e-mail is incredible. Thank You!

BTW hannip, the .bmp's on the first post show some sort of launcher program right below the Treo Alert Pro program, can I ask what that is? I like it!
    You're welcome.

The launcher program is the Resco Today plugin.
    Resco Explorer 2008 for Windows Mobile | Overview
  3.    #283  
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 10 is now available. Download it from the first post in this thread.

- Xcast fixed
    - TA vibe now obey's quiet time
    - TA free memory inaccuracy fixed

Enjoy.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1572835-post1.html
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    just installed the new cab...when i launch TAP in the start screen is say Treo Alerts Pro 9.0 Full Edition

is this ok..or should it say Beta10?

the install completed succesfully...and reset
  5.    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    just installed the new cab...when i launch TAP in the start screen is say Treo Alerts Pro 9.0 Full Edition

is this ok..or should it say Beta10?

the install completed succesfully...and reset
    It should say "Treo Alert 9.0 beta10" on the About page. It won't say beta10 on the plugin display.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    sorry i wasn't clear.
    when you first launch TAP to configure the setting...that's where it says the Full Edition etc.

in the about...yes it says as you mentioned above

thx!!!! for a great prog!!!!!!!!!!!
    Many, many thanks for the update hannip!
    hi everyone im new in this comunity but i like to thanks the ones that created this program
    I love the Treo Alert application--does exactly what it needs to do!
    I had a problem with using Treo Alert Pro with Garmin Mobile XT GPS--seems to be somewhat of a conflict. When I used the Garmin application it worked fine, then when I tried to close it, it went into a semi-closed state and crashed the phone. I did a soft reset and the same thing happened again. I unfortunately had to uninstall Treo Alert.

Any ideas of what I could do to have these two applications live happily together?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Oh, Darn...

I updated to the new version and the Red LED sticking on is back. I had been running the version that didn't have Treo Pro LED support. Now if I want XCast I need this version with the LED problem.

This is irritation. Is there anything I could check, change, test or config to help track down the problem.

Thanks in advance to anyone with ideas.

OrionNE
  11.    #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionNE View Post
    Oh, Darn...

I updated to the new version and the Red LED sticking on is back. I had been running the version that didn't have Treo Pro LED support. Now if I want XCast I need this version with the LED problem.

This is irritation. Is there anything I could check, change, test or config to help track down the problem.

Thanks in advance to anyone with ideas.

OrionNE
    No idea how you are getting a stuck red led, but you could copy the Xcast.mscr file from the beta10 then install the previous version you were using and replace the XCast.mscr in that version with the beta10 version. You can find it in:
    \Program Files\TREO ALERT\Xcast.mscr
  12.    #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by netbucks View Post
    I love the Treo Alert application--does exactly what it needs to do!
    I had a problem with using Treo Alert Pro with Garmin Mobile XT GPS--seems to be somewhat of a conflict. When I used the Garmin application it worked fine, then when I tried to close it, it went into a semi-closed state and crashed the phone. I did a soft reset and the same thing happened again. I unfortunately had to uninstall Treo Alert.

Any ideas of what I could do to have these two applications live happily together?
    Weird. dunno, you could try disabling the LED alerts then vibe alerts and maybe voice alerts and see if any of that makes Garmin happy. Hopefully you can narrow down which thing is conflicting.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Weird. dunno, you could try disabling the LED alerts then vibe alerts and maybe voice alerts and see if any of that makes Garmin happy. Hopefully you can narrow down which thing is conflicting.
    Hmmm, Intresting. I also have GArmin XT. I don't have any problem with it running but I do have this stuck RED led issue.

Wonder if Garmin has some conflict...
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    No idea how you are getting a stuck red led, but you could copy the Xcast.mscr file from the beta10 then install the previous version you were using and replace the XCast.mscr in that version with the beta10 version. You can find it in:
    \Program Files\TREO ALERT\Xcast.mscr
    Hannip,

Thank you. I copied the new XCast.mscr into the \Program Files\TREO ALERT after re-installing Treo Alert 8.2GM and it worked great. Not having the LED function in TA Pro is better than having a stuck RED LED.

Thanks again.
    OrionNE
    Hi all,

i found the TA-Prog and like it. Now ich "played" with the configs and i donīt see the symbol for TA at all at today-screen. How can i move now to config-menue?

Greets
    bestcrd

PS: Sorry for poor english, i come from germany !!!
  16.    #296  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestcrd View Post
    Hi all,

i found the TA-Prog and like it. Now ich "played" with the configs and i donīt see the symbol for TA at all at today-screen. How can i move now to config-menue?

Greets
    bestcrd

PS: Sorry for poor english, i come from germany !!!
    There should be an "Alerts" program in Start->Programs. Open it to Configure Treo Alerts.
    Sorry, but there is no Alerts in Start-Programme.

HELP
  18.    #298  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestcrd View Post
    Sorry, but there is no Alerts in Start-Programme.

HELP
    Strange. Ok, do you see a program \Program Files\TREO ALERT\TREOSET.mscr ?
    If so run that. Else try reinstalling.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I split my time between CA & Texas, is there a way to display weather in two cities with XCast? Perhaps in rotation?
    Last edited by ItsDon; 08/15/2009 at 01:24 AM.
    thanks for fixing the weather.