Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne609 View Post
    Hey whats up guys anxiously waiting for my Treo pro in the mail but have some questions in the mean time. 1) So far Hannip has the Led and Beacon functioning 2) Currently is orange the only color that works with the Led and 3) Is this comaptible with Seven Beta' s email service? Thanks.
    Orange is the only color that blinks- ta can flag both red and green solid as well.

Seven Beta works exceptionally well on the Pro.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Orange is the only color that blinks- ta can flag both red and green solid as well.

Seven Beta works exceptionally well on the Pro.
    Gotcha Thanks.
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne609 View Post
    Gotcha Thanks.
    I second what Les said about SEVEN !!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yeah, I got the same results. It looks like the beacon needs the device to unsuspend before it will start working. I'll look into it.
    I'm having the same problem...Anyway I can resolve this?

Thanks!
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by pete338 View Post
    I'm having the same problem...Anyway I can resolve this?

Thanks!
    This was fixed a while ago. Maybe you had previously installed a really old version of Treo Alert and your device isn't getting recognized. If so check the following registry value.

HKLM\Software\Mort's MortScript\Device

If you have a Sprint Treo Pro the value for the above registry item should be "Sprint Treo Pro". If you have a GSM Treo Pro it should be "Treo Pro".
    Great job on this. One thing that I just noticed this morning is that the carrier plugin replaces the Wireless today plugin (which you normally need a regedit to get rid of or install Cody's cab) rather than having it duplicate like the carrier line would get duplicated on the 800w. That is awesome!
    This was fixed a while ago. Maybe you had previously installed a really old version of Treo Alert and your device isn't getting recognized. If so check the following registry value.

HKLM\Software\Mort's MortScript\Device

If you have a Sprint Treo Pro the value for the above registry item should be "Sprint Treo Pro". If you have a GSM Treo Pro it should be "Treo Pro".
    Thanks...Will this program works on the Sony Xperia...? If so...where do I find the "device name"?
    Have a Great Day!
  8.    #188  
    Thanks...Will this program works on the Sony Xperia...? If so...where do I find the "device name"?
    Have a Great Day!
    It very well might work. It runs Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro and has a today screen panel. Treo Alert will not recognize the device, but that should be ok since it falls back to using compatible NLED api so if that is supported it should work.
    Hannip...

When using the beacon for alerts, i.e. SMS and Voicemail, when receiving an SMS it also triggers that I have voicemail. I noticed it first in Mobile Shell 2 and 3, but also now in the standard today screen.

Great program...just curious if there is a fix for this. I like the beacon! LOL
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Hannip...

When using the beacon for alerts, i.e. SMS and Voicemail, when receiving an SMS it also triggers that I have voicemail. I noticed it first in Mobile Shell 2 and 3, but also now in the standard today screen.

Great program...just curious if there is a fix for this. I like the beacon! LOL
    This was addressed in post #1 with the following note:

Notes:
    If you are using spb mobile shell or any other app that displays your voice mail counts you'll want to avoid using the beacon LED setting for anything other than voice mail. To activate the beacon the voice mail count is set to 1. TA keeps state on when there is a real voice mail or not, but other apps will not know this.
    This was addressed in post #1 with the following note:
    Thanks hannip...next time I'll read before jumping on the post button...
    big ups to zbop and hannip
    It very well might work. It runs Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro and has a today screen panel. Treo Alert will not recognize the device, but that should be ok since it falls back to using compatible NLED api so if that is supported it should work.
    Thanks...Have a Great Day!
    Oh...tested it and find that it only vibrate on reminders...no voice...Would appreciate any advice I can get....Thanks.
    Oh...tested and found that it only vibrates on reminder on sms...no voice....

Thanks!
    Oh...tested and found that it only vibrates on reminder on sms...no voice....

Thanks!
    Not sure why...but when the screen is on and unlock...it works fine.....Help....if you dont mind that my device is not a Treo..Thanks!
  17.    #197  
    Not sure why...but when the screen is on and unlock...it works fine.....Help....if you dont mind that my device is not a Treo..Thanks!
    Try installing this cab and see if it fixes the voice issue when the screen is off. You can uninstall it if it doesn't fix the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Try installing this cab and see if it fixes the voice issue when the screen is off. You can uninstall it if it doesn't fix the problem.
    Thanks alot hannip...It works.
    Appreciate your effort. Have a Great Weekend!
    Hannip, quick question:

When set for Email notification = ON, I notice that the screen turns on/wakes up for Exchange push email. Default WM behavior is to leave it off, which I kind of prefer (saves battery).

Is that an option that can be given within TA or due to the program requirements, turning on the screen is a necessary effect in order for TA to work?

I'm betting on the latter, but just want to confirm. thanks

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Hannip, quick question:

When set for Email notification = ON, I notice that the screen turns on/wakes up for Exchange push email. Default WM behavior is to leave it off, which I kind of prefer (saves battery).

Is that an option that can be given within TA or due to the program requirements, turning on the screen is a necessary effect in order for TA to work?

I'm betting on the latter, but just want to confirm. thanks
    Do you happen to have beacon set for emails? The beacon requires the device go to power on state to get it going. If you turn off beacon for email it should not turn on the device.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast