1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I'm a RadioShack/Sprint employee, and picked up a Treo Pro the other day... really liking it.

I tried using the SPB mobile shell, but there were a few things that annoyed me that I was wondering if I could change:

Is it possible to completely disable the standard WM Today? Whenever a program exits, I automatically see it for a second before it goes back to the shell (I use SPBWATCHER.cab)... it would be nice if it would just default to it without that.

Also, if I am using the Mobile Shell by default, is it possible to remove the 'X' that closes it from the main slide of it? All it does it exit to the Today screen, then go back.

Lastly, is it possible to not have the 'Internet' tab under programs list programs, and just have it execute Opera? It's irritating that it opens a list that only includes Opera.

Thanks!
    Mike,
    You may just want to wait a week or two before messing with it too much as a full new version spb mobile shell 3.0 is coming out. if you bought your 2.x in last three months it will be a fee upgrade