1.    #1  
    OK, so while in a threaded SMS convo, I had several texts back and forth with a friend and when I close out the SMS and went back to the Today Screen it says something like 10 SMS msgs. I looked and in that threaded view, all the msgs that my friend sent, had a closed envelope icon next to the text. I had to scroll and select each text within the threaded window in order to "open" or mark as read, the msgs from my friend.

Anyone have the same issue?
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    I have had a similar issue.. When i send an SMS message to someone, and then go back to my home screen it shows i have 1 unread SMS. When i go back into the SMS inbox, my SENT message is the bold unread message.

What the heck??!
    this this has been bugging me as well. hopefully someone can find a fix soon.

i'm thinking maybe we can get the palm version tweeked for the pro and overcome this.

hannip, we need ya.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    I have the problem too, sometimes where I send a text or read one and it stays in bold black as if unread.
    Also, is there a way to get emoticons back and text to landline? I miss them both
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    I have found the emots in mms menu that takes you to picture mms where you can select advanced allowing you to enter pic, audio and emots, it works but but the sent messges dont show up in threaded as far as I can tell.
    In regards to the today screen still showing unread messages, Windows Mobile 6.1 doesn't recognize a message as being read until it's at least been highlighted. Thus, go back into the SMS convo and just scroll past the last few messages. Kinda quirky, but it is what it is. "Unread" messages will be in bold.
    ...oh yeah, and for all cheating boyfriends/spouses, when you delete messages, they're still in the recycle bin. Gotta empty that too. Luckily, I didn't find this out the hard way.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    this this has been bugging me as well. hopefully someone can find a fix soon.

i'm thinking maybe we can get the palm version tweeked for the pro and overcome this.

hannip, we need ya.
    This was my 2nd project after getting beacon support working with TA. It shouldn't take too long to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    This was my 2nd project after getting beacon support working with TA. It shouldn't take too long to do.
    thank you in advance!
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 03/20/2009 at 09:00 PM.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro