1.    #1  
    Does anyone else get this annoying, irritating pop-up message while in a phone call? And do you know how to get rid of it??

I've searched the forums and can't find the answer anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx
    Last edited by WinterXtreme; 03/20/2009 at 01:30 PM.
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    I believe I have gotten that before but am unsure. If I remember correctly a soft reset fixed it for me. Although, I have no idea what causes it.
  3.    #3  
    Soft reset definitely does not fix it for me.
    Did you dial 911 recently? There is a thread on here that discusses it.
  5.    #5  
    Don't think I've ever dialed 911 from this phone, definitely not recently anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterXtreme View Post
    Does anyone else get this annoying, irritating pop-up message while in a phone call? And do you know how to get rid of it??

I've searched the forums and can't find the answer anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx
    The only workaround that ever worked for me was to turn the phone off then back on.
    I've had this happen. Sometimes the tower you're connecting to might be busy or your phone might need a gentle little soft reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainchump View Post
    I've had this happen. Sometimes the tower you're connecting to might be busy or your phone might need a gentle little soft reset.
    i've gotten this a lot. it is not a tower thing because it doesn't happen on any other sprint phone except windows mobile devices. i have gotten it on at least 5 different wm devices as well. it seems to happen the most when i hang up with one call and quickly try to make another. this is usually when i'm in a hurry and can't wait. softresets dont seem to work all the time, but did most of the time. what seemed to fix it the best was to go into flight mode and then back into phone mode. this is faster than a softreset and has an almost a 100% success rate.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i've gotten this a lot. it is not a tower thing because it doesn't happen on any other sprint phone except windows mobile devices. i have gotten it on at least 5 different wm devices as well. it seems to happen the most when i hang up with one call and quickly try to make another. this is usually when i'm in a hurry and can't wait. softresets dont seem to work all the time, but did most of the time. what seemed to fix it the best was to go into flight mode and then back into phone mode. this is faster than a softreset and has an almost a 100% success rate.
    thanks for the tip. now that you mention it, most of the times that i've had this problem was when i was flipping between calls quickly.