Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mutar View Post
    I have the same issue as the user above - 96dpi locks out the keyboard on the today screen, making dialing a pretty big issue... Anyone have any ideas?
    Are you two using a GSM Treo Pro or Sprint? I've had no such keyboard issues with the GSM TP. There are fixes in these forums for the various icon & display issues.
    Does TomTom7/Garmin XT work with RealVGA?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    Does TomTom7/Garmin XT work with RealVGA?
    I use RealVGA on my GTP & TomTom6 works fine -- with the exception that people report it locking up after about an hour's use, with or without RealVGA. Those who've gotten Garmin like it, as well. But Garmin will require using their proprietarily formatted microsd card.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    I use RealVGA on my GTP & TomTom6 works fine -- with the exception that people report it locking up after about an hour's use, with or without RealVGA. Those who've gotten Garmin like it, as well. But Garmin will require using their proprietarily formatted microsd card.
    I am using my Sprint Treo Pro with Garmin XT (I also have RealVGA). I copied the Garmin Card maps to my 8gig micro SD. It can be done, I followed the instruction in a thread here on how to do it.

If I remember right you just need to run a utility that gives you the SD cards Serial Number and name the volume of the new card the same Serial Number and it will work fine.

OrionNE
    Last edited by OrionNE; 07/16/2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    If you want the battery icon in the top bar to look normal, just install Lakeridge Software Wisbar Advance 3. I have tried a bunch of different skins and they all look normal, including the original default Crossbow. In fact, they look crisp and sharp!
    so how exactly do u install this mortscript? the download shows various programs, but no download titled Mortscript. Is it the Mortplayer?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    RealVGA runs great on my CDMA Treo Pro. I recommend that is is the FIRST thing you install following a Hard Reset. That is what I had to do in order to get it to run without any issues on my phone... Even have it running great on a new WM6.5 Treo Pro ROM I flashed yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterKill View Post
    RealVGA runs great on my CDMA Treo Pro. I recommend that is is the FIRST thing you install following a Hard Reset. That is what I had to do in order to get it to run without any issues on my phone... Even have it running great on a new WM6.5 Treo Pro ROM I flashed yesterday.
    The instructions even say it needs to install 1st. If I do a hard reset, I usually do the Palm & MS patches 1st, but RealVGA is the very next thing.
    For those who have installed it with 6.5WM how it's working now?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    For those who have installed it with 6.5WM how it's working now?
    For me, and also reported by several others, after I installed RealVGA I was unable to use IE. I had to install Cody's IE Toggle hack and then was able to use PIE. However, PIE does not let me log into my bank's secure website while IE does.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidck65 View Post
    For me, and also reported by several others, after I installed RealVGA I was unable to use IE. I had to install Cody's IE Toggle hack and then was able to use PIE. However, PIE does not let me log into my bank's secure website while IE does.
    PIE...Pocket Internet Explorer?

Link to Cody's IE Toggle hack?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    PIE...Pocket Internet Explorer?

Link to Cody's IE Toggle hack?
    1. Correct

2. http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...ml#post1571498
    I used it on 6.5.1, but I removed it immediately. It didn't look good.

IMHO 6.5.1 is designed to be used with your fingers. So having everything at 96dpi proved to be difficult to manage with your fingers.

For 6.1 I really recommend using RealVGA, but for 6.5.1 not. Not right now.

gb
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12