1.    #1  
    I swapped my Sprint pro yesterday for a new one...the old one i got in january and it had a TON of scratches and the screen did too use from regular use and being in my pocket....I figure I gotta keep this one in good shape....whats a good case or skin? what about screen protector?
    I don't know if they are the best since it all comes down to personal preference, but I went with the following:

- Boxwave Crystal

- Innocase II Surface
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    If you get the Innocase, get it from Sprint and it comes with the Seidio holster for free. You won't need a screen protector after that, in fact I removed mine when my case/holster arrived.
    I use the Boxwave Armor Case, a hard aluminum case. Loving it so far. Very rugged, and doesn't add as much heft to the phone as I feared. Screen is covered by a hard plastic shield; the front of the case opens on a hinge for quick access.
    I think the OP prefers to keep his phone in his pocket instead of using a case. So, i suggest you this one, ceap and very good quality:

Total body Skin for the Palm Treo Pro $7.99
    www[dot]bestskinsever[dot]com/servlet/the-133/Palm-Treo-Pro-Skin/Detail]Palm Treo Pro Skin

Exact same product sold at Zagg invisibleSHIELDs™ for 1/3 price.
    replace [dot] by .
    Last edited by ganiba; 04/04/2009 at 03:25 AM.
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650