1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get the stylus to work, I can however use my hand on the touch-screen. Anyone else with this problem? Is there really not a Profile setting feature in WM 6.1, and I can't for the life of me switch the ringtone, or turn off the sounds for the keypad when dialing a phone number. Could someone please give me some help. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    OK, I got the Stylus to work, I just had to re-align the screen. But the other stuff (set ringer volume, Profile feature) seems non-existent at this time, and I really really really hope that they are not, because it would really put a bad taste in my mouth for this phone.
  3.    #3  
    Also, there seems to be no PIM synchronization, which is found in WM6.0, to transfer the full contact list. My god I am sorry to sound like a jerk, but these were things I expected and took for pretty much standard, built-in features.
    Quote Originally Posted by motoq4life View Post
    Also, there seems to be no PIM synchronization, which is found in WM6.0, to transfer the full contact list. My god I am sorry to sound like a jerk, but these were things I expected and took for pretty much standard, built-in features.
    First, the "profiles" don't exist on the Treo Pro like they were on the Moto Q. The Q ran the "smartphone" version of WinMo, the Treo Pro runs the Professional version. You set the ringtone in Settings -> Sounds & Notifications -> Notifications. Select an event from the drop-down list and choose a sound/ringtone to play when the event happens. If you want the phone to vibrate for that notification when the ringer switch is turned to "off", then check the box. You can set different tones for different events. To silence the phone (will vibrate if you check the box in notofications), click the switch on the top right of the phone to the right.

If you want "profiles" there is third-party software available to get them.

Not sure what you mean by no PIM synchronization. You can sync your contacts/calendar/etc. by using ActiveSync (or Windows Mobile Device Center in Vista/Win7) with Outlook or an Exchange server.

There is a full, detailed PDF manual available at the Palm support site that explains how to do all of these things.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, I appreciate you help. WM6.0 Standard is better than 6.1 Pro version. For something as simple as changing a ringtone is way too cumbersome, as there is too much logic involved, when it I should not have to press buttons more that 4 times (Moto Q) where as here on the Pro its about 8 button presses. A Profile feature should be standard, built-in. I am appalled, quite literally, that one can't just press a single button twice to select ringer, and sound styles. I am really on the verge of just sending this phone back. I can't take but so much more before I'm pushed to do so. I really like the phone, but it quite ridiculous that what is pretty much essential for a business/work use is just not here on a $600 phone.
  6.    #6  
    PIM.vol file if the file that is your contacts database format in WM. The Bluetooth Manger on my Moto Q has the option to sync with another phone, if they have the ability. In fact it really doesn't even seem like the Pro has a Bluetooth dashboard that worthy enough of being called a Bluetooth Manager.