Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Darnell,

By using the body cover, it takes the phone slickness away. I guess I am looking for a phone without any shine on it.

I didnt want to invest more money into it also. I think my phone is already old. I think I am waiting for Touch Pro 2 and its already on HTC website.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    i got the seidio case and holster when i bought the treo. didn't put it on for the first hour. i like the size and thought i might not want the case holster.

a day after i did install case and started using holster, i dont know how i would live without it. it adds a little bulk, but gives it a solid feel. no more cleaning. and the holster is sweet. i work construction and make 100 calls a day. i would be cleaning this thing every hour. the added protection makes me feel better knowing it's safe.

i say go pick one up at the sprint store and try it for a week. if you dont like it, at least you can return it and say you tried.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    See? Almost everyone go and buy the protector/case/hostler to put on the Pro.

I dont see the point in making shiny/glossy phone.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Darnell,

By using the body cover, it takes the phone slickness away. I guess I am looking for a phone without any shine on it.

I didnt want to invest more money into it also. I think my phone is already old. I think I am waiting for Touch Pro 2 and its already on HTC website.
    Well you questioned that they made it slick, but you don't want to cover up the "slickness" .

Oh well, wipe away...
    I think it's only a matter of time before third-party replacement battery covers become available like they are now for the Diamond. Unlike the Diamond, they won't have to make different ones for the different sized batteries or different carriers.

Maybe someone will make one that doesn't attract fingerprints.
    I agree with Chong67 if you have to buy a cover or case protector, then just make the phone out of the same material...no finger prints, no scratches, no mess.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I would have to say that if someone can invent a shiny surface without fingerprint magnet, then this is the best thing since slice bread.
    My Touch Pro's shiny parts still look pretty shiny with BodyGuardz on and it does not collect as many prints as it used to. Some still show with time, but not as bad as without a cover. And did I mention it still looks shiny ?
    I went with the Seido case/holster and Boxwave Crystal screen protector combination. They do their job. I've been using Boxwave since my 650 days and I have been very happy with them.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Where can I find the seidio innocase in stock? Is this better than just a silicone type skin? Easier to take in and out of my pocket?
    Thanks
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    Check the Seidio Innocase thread that's here in the Treo Pro forums. There's a link to ordering it online, tho you'd have to pay shipping and tax. It would prolly be easier to call around to Sprint stores to find one that has it in stock.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12