Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Longtime lurker, first Treo for me. I joined the Treo Pro Ranks today on the Sprint network. I am a longtime Sprint customer and worked in R&D for their CDMA equipment. I am busy playing so I have nothing to offer yet on the performance or quirks. I bought the Seidio case/belt clip combo and I amalso waiting for the desktop cradle that can be used with this cover.

My first impression is that the Start screen needs some work....
    You used to work in R&D for CDMA? That's pretty cool... was it phone side or more with the towers?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Camtah, is simultaneous voice and data something that might be offered by Sprint in the near future?
    (Mods, please put "Sprint" in the title of this post.)
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    (Mods, please put "Sprint" in the title of this post.)
    <<done>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I need to clarify that I do not work for Sprint, but I USED to work for a major telecommunication company that supplied Sprint with a lot of their CDMA equipment and software . I am a casualty of outsourcing or the R&D to the far east... and bad management. I wouldn't hold my breath on CDMA enhnacements...IMHO
    Quote Originally Posted by camtah View Post
    I need to clarify that I do not work for Sprint, but I USED to work for a major telecommunication company that supplied Sprint with a lot of their CDMA equipment and software . I am a casualty of outsourcing or the R&D to the far east... and bad management. I wouldn't hold my breath on CDMA enhnacements...IMHO
    Gotcha, thanks for the response .

Sorry about your job .
    evdo rev.b supposedly could have supported simul. voice/data but everyone is on the 4g let/wimax bandwagon so it was abondoned in favor of the new technology
    Last edited by sp33d_Dialz; 03/19/2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: oopsy
    Powah to the Headset Jockeys!