1.    #1  
    i wasnt sure where to put this, but wanted to see if anyone knew how to set a picture as today screen background and have it NOT fade to lighter color. for example, i have a picture that dark blue, but when applied fades to a light baby blue to make it easier to see the menus ontop of it. However, since the words are white, they are HARDER TO READ. they would be much easier to red ontop of the dark blue.

I tried several diff pics to test and yes, it fades all of them lighter.

Anybody got any ideas on a work around or a setting somewhere to change? THANKS

(Ps. SPRINT TREO PRO - win 6.1)
  2.    #2  
    I figure it out in case anyone is wondering...

if you go to today settings and change background there it fades it, but instead of you go to file manager / pictures videos prog, and right click on an image it lets you set as background and choose your transparency level..

SO HAH! Hope this helps someone else
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    This totally helped me out. Thx a bunch !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo2dope View Post
    I figure it out in case anyone is wondering...

if you go to today settings and change background there it fades it, but instead of you go to file manager / pictures videos prog, and right click on an image it lets you set as background and choose your transparency level..

SO HAH! Hope this helps someone else
    Dude, thanks! I just realized today that it was doing that, and wondered what was going on.
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><