Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Is there a shortcut to toggle fullscreen? I swear i stumbled on one while playing w PIE right after I downloaded this app (which is awesome BTW... IE6 pretty useless without it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rut Dog View Post
    Is there a shortcut to toggle fullscreen? I swear i stumbled on one while playing w PIE right after I downloaded this app (which is awesome BTW... IE6 pretty useless without it)
    Take a look here. I have toggle fullscreen mapped to my "F" button:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Keymaps]
    "70"=dword:00000012

where 70 = "F" (ASCII equivalent, with "A" = 65, "B" = 66, C = "67", etc.).

Hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok. i built this little app, and wanted to share. if you like it, dont for get to give thanks. lol

this little app will install an icon in your program list. this app will allow you to toggle between IE6 and PIE.

what is IE6 and PIE? we"ll to keep it simple, IE6 is what you see on the sprint treo pro when viewing web pages, and PIE is what you see on the other windows mobile devices. It just a different web experience, if you dont know the difference.

I like PIE because it's more of a "mobile" version. I dont have to scroll side to side in pie.

I have deleted the older version (IE6 toggle 1.0) after over a 100 downloads. the new version (IE6 toggle1.1) is working great. not much else to improve, so.....enjoy TreoCentral.

Cody
    Thank you
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234