1.    #1  
    hello all,

This is my LAST hope! I am having issues with my treo 800w... I have numerous calls into sprint... had a replacement device... but it seems like I am missing incoming phone calls and my sms texts are delayed... some by minutes some by hours... It only seems to mostly reoccur in my apt... I am on the 9th floor... Phone is close to the window and has full bars or signal... but it does happen other places as well...

Here my phone settings:

Software Version:

TREO800w-1.03-SPNT

Hardware Version:
    A

Firmware Version:

PRL ID:

ERI ID:

PRI Checksum:
    0x3138

SID:

Channel:

Freq:
    1900mHz

I need help... Sprint tech support had pulled me and re-added me to the texting pool/cue... Works for about a day then starts happening again... And I don't receive any phone calls from around 7am to 2pm...

HELP
    This is a known issue. I had to swap 3 times before I got one that reliably received phone calls and texts, at least for a few months. :-/

Here is the thread about it on the Palm Support forums.
    Treo 800w on Sprint missing calls and text messages - BUG REPORT - Wireless Providers - Community Help Forums
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I have read that before but doesn't help me
    Quote Originally Posted by ricthm4 View Post
    Yeah I have read that before but doesn't help me
    It gives you ammunition to use when you call Sprint again to either get another replacement or to get them to swap it out with another phone.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah I have tried to get a different model phone... they told me that I cannot get a different model and keep sending me the 800w... But I have JUST bought my phone BRAND NEW like 2 months ago... ugh...
    Yeah I have tried to get a different model phone... they told me that I cannot get a different model and keep sending me the 800w... But I have JUST bought my phone BRAND NEW like 2 months ago... ugh...
    Be persistent. If you keep getting a replacement that doesn't work to your satisfaction they will eventually cave.
  7.    #7  
    I used to work for Sprint about 2 years ago... They arn't going to cave with me GRR! I am pissed! I have no clue what else to do... I had the Sanyo 8400 never had issues BLAH
    I used to work for Sprint about 2 years ago... They arn't going to cave with me GRR! I am pissed! I have no clue what else to do... I had the Sanyo 8400 never had issues BLAH
    uh oh, did you leave on bad terms? Maybe you are on the blacklist.

Seriously though there are lots of reports on this forum that prove persistence works. Sometimes you gotta call back and get a different CSR and if all else fails try retentions. I find that being patient and respectful with the CSR works wonders. Anger and threats get you nowhere.