1.    #1  
    Any ideas on the one thats best for the treo pro. i want to know about screen protectors only not full body guards. thanks for the advice
  2. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    The BodyGuardz comes as just screen protector also, you get two to a pack. I believe the IS is the same way.

I really like the BodyGuardz.
    I had the Boxwave Crystal on my 755p and really liked it. So I ordered the same one for the Pro.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    BodyGuardz
    I got the invisible shield, and the front looks great, the back looks like I did a half assed job on it. It's just too big and too black to NOT show imperfections. Either way, I'll be putting it in an innocase.
    I've always been happy with Writeshield crystal-clear protectors from PPC Techs. They have a anti-glare version too that doesn't collect fingerprints but I prefer the crystal.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    For the time-being my Treo 800w ClearTouch Crystal from BoxWave is working okay, at least until the Bodyguardz protector comes in. The touch-screen portion is the same size (45mm X 45mm).
    Personally, I don't think any Treo till the Pro needed any protector at all. I never used them on my old 300, 600, 650 or 800w. Not even a screen protector. I used a good carrying case and nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Personally, I don't think any Treo till the Pro needed any protector at all. I never used them on my old 300, 600, 650 or 800w. Not even a screen protector. I used a good carrying case and nothing more.
    I did the opposite. I've always had a screen protector, but only experimented using cases with the 600. For the 650, 700p, and 755p I went without a case. I ended up getting both a case and screen protector for the Pro.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmogul25 View Post
    Any ideas on the one thats best for the treo pro. i want to know about screen protectors only not full body guards. thanks for the advice
    I've been a fan of the BoxWave protectors for a very long time. Had one on my Treo 800 for the full year or so that I owned it and it looked like new. Crystal clear and no interference with the touch sensitivity.

I just ordered a 3 pack for my Pro. My wife got a Treo Pro this time around so I need an extra one.

I also use their protectors on my digital camera.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I like the boxwave one, it's easy to install and comes with everything you need. I ordered mine through Amazon and it shipped fast.