1.    #1  
    This is the weirdest problem I have ever encountered and I would appreciate the help of the experts who frequent this site. Here is the problem:

1. I create a task on my PC. In the "notes" section of the tab I insert some info.

2. As expected it syncs onto my phone. I am using activesync exchange (hosted exchange via sherweb). I open and view the task on my phone

3. I go back into the task from my pc and edit the task and the notes.

4. After my treo syncs the new event, the notes in the task on the treo disappears, but is still on the PC (as well as my OWA outlook).

I dont know if many other people rely upon notes in tasks but for me it is very important. If anyone has had this problem and figured out where the problem lies, please let me know.

If anyone would like to help, please replay the scenerio above and let me know if you can replicate this bug / problem.

(PS - I use exchange 07 with outlook 2003 running windows XP Pro)

Thanks
    Boboo
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    I have an issue with my IE favorites disappearing to no reason. Same as you, I active sync to the pc and they are there. Next time I active sync, they go away. Don't understand it.
    Occasionally I'll soft reset my phone and lose 1 days worth of email and sms messages. It drives me INSANE
    I have had all of my contacts disappear (on phone), after syncing.
    Let's be honest. The desktop hotsync manager, version 7.02 being used on Palm OS smartphones, (prior to Windows OS "Pro") operates virtually error free. The Palm OS is perfect for transferring notes back and forth, between phone and PC. I believe the Treo "Pro" is a step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post

4. After my treo syncs the new event, the notes in the task on the treo disappears, but is still on the PC (as well as my OWA outlook).
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Sorry, but I disagree completely. The Palm Desktop/Hotsync Manager is a mess compared to Windows Mobile Device Center. It uses less than "standard" file formats.

Ever try importing Google Calendar files - which uses the standard iCal format - into the Palm Desktop? You can buy programs, but why wouldn't Palm use standard formats?