1.    #1  
    I know this has had to be posted already. I searched about every way I could and couldn't even find the thread on Treos on TV so I thought I'd report this.

I was just watching last weeks episode of ER on my DVR and the last scene was of a phone ringing in the dark. I recognized the keyboard as that of a treo, and then when the light went on it was a Treo Pro being used by Julianna Margulies who is in bed with George Clooney. Here'a a blurry picture (are there any other kind?). If I can take a better shot in the morning or someone get it offline, please post. This show was televised on March 12th.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I quit watching when Lucy got stabbed to death

Nice Find
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    I've never watched, but saw in a promo that Clooney would be on so I really wanted to see it. They did a great job in my mind and the writers and actors were top notch all the way.

EDIT: You can watch the full episode here:

NBC Video Rewind

The part I'm talking about starts around the 41 minute mark or just thereafter.

Screen shots from online:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RickMG; 03/17/2009 at 01:54 AM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas