1.    #1  
    Perhaps this is an issue that has been posted before but I am so pissed, I don't feel like searching for it right now!

This is the issue and this is an issue that has occurred on my 800W and my Treo Pro. You enter a contact's information into your Contacts. When you go to send them a text message, they don't show up at all or their email address only shows up and no phone number or partial number show up in SMS.

What the hell is the problem? This is driving me nuts! It won't show up in SMS but when I go to the Contacts, everything is there!!!!!!!

WTF...I had a conference call and tried to send out the information to everyone so that they could sign in, I could not forward the information to some because they wouldn't show up in my SMS address list........
    I'm not having that issue. When I go to send a SMS message, in the "To" line, when I start spelling the name it gives me all the data for the contacts it matches. For my girl friend, it gives her two email addresses as well her work, home and cell numbers. I select it, and then compose and send the message.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I'm not having that issue. When I go to send a SMS message, in the "To" line, when I start spelling the name it gives me all the data for the contacts it matches. For my girl friend, it gives her two email addresses as well her work, home and cell numbers. I select it, and then compose and send the message.

So rub it in why don't you!!!! LOL

It does not happen on every person that I try to enter in SMS. Maybe 1 out of 5 or 1 out of 7.

Very strange! It happened on my 800W and I thought that it would be resolved once I got the Pro. I still have the problem. No If you have your Mom, Dad, neighbor and girlfriend in your address book, maybe the issue would not occur! LOL