1.    #1  
    What would be the closest email client for the Pro that would not put me into email shock?
    I presently use three email accounts on Chatter.
    1- Fastmail IMAP that pushes gmail to my Treo
    2- Mobil Me email account (IMAP)
    3- Regular POP email account that I manually check for me with.

Any guidance is appreciated!
    I just switched from a 755p. I use seven beta (google it as I cannot post a link since I am under 10 posts) which works great to keep my accounts on push. I currently have it polling 3 IMAP accounts and it receives email faster then my outlook.
    I also came from ChatterEmail and am now using FastMail with 3 IMAP accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I also came from ChatterEmail and am now using FastMail with 3 IMAP accounts.
    what kind of toll does FastMail take on your battery life. Seven is somewhat consuming.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    What would be the closest email client for the Pro that would not put me into email shock?
    I presently use three email accounts on Chatter.
    1- Fastmail IMAP that pushes gmail to my Treo
    2- Mobil Me email account (IMAP)
    3- Regular POP email account that I manually check for me with.

Any guidance is appreciated!
    I'm currently testing FlexMail 4 on my new Pro and so far quite like it (also an ex-Chatter user). I have one fastmail account and one work account (MS Exchange via IMAP), and things work quite smoothly.

Welcome to WebIS.net - FlexMail 4
    Last edited by no_basho; 03/17/2009 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Typo
    Between the two, FastMail and FlexMail, which one is better?
    FastMail is a mail server, FlexMail is an email application.

On the battery issue, I have no problem with it and FlexMail is active throughout the day. My recommendation is to just give it a try. Nothing to loose.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    If you try Flexmail I would suggest that you go to their forums and try out the 4.1 beta. It has a lot of new features and enhancements that make it worth a look...
    Unfortunately Flexmail is onlly option on WM. Try it out fully before buying. I paid for it but removed it. Buggy, slow switching between accounts, listing people in email list horizontally makes it diffucult to read who are on the list, etc.

Try Seven Beta instead.
    Buggy? Not really. Slow switching between accounts? I have not noticed that, but normally the time I see is when it is loading a large file or one with an attachment. Frankly, that problem also existed to some degree with the Palm OS, but not as bad, as WM is heavier in to graphics. I like the horizontal listing once I started paying attention to it. Seven Beta? I was not impressed with it when I tried it for 1 full day.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNaik View Post
    Unfortunately Flexmail is onlly option on WM. Try it out fully before buying. I paid for it but removed it. Buggy, slow switching between accounts, listing people in email list horizontally makes it diffucult to read who are on the list, etc.

Try Seven Beta instead.
    I tried 7 beta and I couldn't get it to make a notification sound at all! Tried EVERYTHING!