Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Has anyone successfully used voice dialing via a bluetooth headset. Where you hit your headset call button, you hear bluetooth acknowledge, then you say "call home" and bluetooth repeats, "call home", you say, "yes" and it dials the contact you have labeled home?

Also, does the in call bluetooth volume stay set at the previous call volume level?
    Quote Originally Posted by kpeace View Post
    Has anyone successfully used voice dialing via a bluetooth headset. Where you hit your headset call button, you hear bluetooth acknowledge, then you say "call home" and bluetooth repeats, "call home", you say, "yes" and it dials the contact you have labeled home?

Also, does the in call bluetooth volume stay set at the previous call volume level?
    I have used the voice dialing over bluetooth (Plantronics Voyager 510 headset) without issue. The volume stays the same as the previous call volume. This is an improvement over the Treo 800w where the call volume on the bluetooth headset would reset between calls.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    thanks alphad.
    I'm using it with my KTC-200A hands free on my Kenwood car stereo, and the volume remains constant between calls.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."