Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I picked up my STP Sunday afternoon and have been tweaking it to my liking. I have almost working like I had on my old 700wx except the speed dials on the today screen. Can anyone recommend an app or tweak that is similar? I mostly call a half dozen of the same #s and it was nice being able to go from the phone being off to making a call with only a couple steps. Also what are some of the calendar apps you guys are using that allow you to choose how many days/apmts are shown on the today screen.

Thanks
    Craig
    I use the number pad press and hold speed dial that is built in and it seems to work well enough, not as nice as the Palm flavored one. If you need to add the extra characters for voicemail etc there is a way to do that as well in the contact record.

I use AgendaOne, I also own Pocket informant but AgendaOne is just faster.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

i too really miss the picture speed dial on the 800w..
    Is there a CAB for this? I dont want to download (and have to pay for) another app just to do this..
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    i too really miss the picture speed dial on the 800w..
    Is there a CAB for this? I dont want to download (and have to pay for) another app just to do this..
    anyone has a cab with the photo dial from the treo 800?
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    try face contact..not free but nice
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    im looking only for the photo part from your link. do you have it? i allready have the dial lookup cab.thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    im looking only for the photo part from your link. do you have it? i allready have the dial lookup cab.thnx
    You can disable the dial lookup in the Today settings. I just installed this and Hidelogo and it works great on my GTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    You can disable the dial lookup in the Today settings. I just installed this and Hidelogo and it works great on my GTP.

did that, but cant seem to be able to have it as a tab under pocketbreeze.anyone else with this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    did that, but cant seem to be able to have it as a tab under pocketbreeze.anyone else with this issue?
    I have it as a tab in SPB Mobile Shell, and it works perfectly.