Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    mccune - I had to uninstall Advance Config and your Treo 4col but that was worth it

After install, soft reset, it worked exactly as I hoped. Thank for the work!

Also, at the time I posted this, I was unable to send PM's as I only had 13 posts.
    Last edited by _Allan_; 06/08/2009 at 10:36 AM.
    No problem. Glad it works for you now
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    over 6000 downloads on ppcgeeks i figured i would share here as well....

i have looked through the treo pro registry and all these "disable power managements" values are enabled. disabling them should give us a little more battery life.

cab file is the same as it's been for years. attached below for those who aren't ppcgeeks members.

enjoy

All I have to do is to install this file into my pocket pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertgu View Post
    All I have to do is to install this file into my pocket pc.
    Put the .cab file on your Treo and execute it on your Treo. It will then install.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    After installing the Sprint Roaming Only cab, does selecting the "roaming only" always work for you? I installed the cab and followed the steps to force the phone to roam, but it seems to get stuck on locating a signal. I let it search for several minutes but it is unsuccessful so I am not able to use air or data until I go back into the phone's roaming option and turn it off. Did anybody else experience anything similar to this? I live in an area where Sprint's signal is weak but my roomates at&t phone's signal is great. Any help would be appreciated.
    Is there a .cab to remove the touchFLO from the registry? I have SPB Pocket Plus and need to remove the touchFLO in order to use some features (Smart Scrolling).

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

AT
    How do you change the date format in the Today Screen?? I want to chage the day and date which is listed vertically on the screen to horizontally to capture a little more screen real estate
    Cody or anyone,

Is it possible to turn off the screen during phone calls?

Do you have any hacks or know of any hacks that will accomplish this?
    Last edited by secant; 07/14/2009 at 12:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hello Cody-

Might a cab be worked for this reg edit?
    thanks this is awesome
    I have tried to get the Force Roaming cab working on 2 different STP's. The Roaming option is shown but when chosen will not locate a signal. I've soft reset (via prog) after installing and tried many different locations (Chicagoland) for signal but no success. There aren't any other posts indicating difficulties so what am I missing? It's very frustrating as Sprint reception a home is horrible. Solution anyone?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Update your PRL, start > settings > system > update PRL. Or load a older PRL which you can find here (you will need your MSL to load a old PRL):

Corolada PRL Page
    unfortunately this is not a solution budney. anyone else know the sol'n to this problem?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slake775 View Post
    unfortunately this is not a solution budney. anyone else know the sol'n to this problem?
    Sorry it didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by slake775 View Post
    I have tried to get the Force Roaming cab working on 2 different STP's. The Roaming option is shown but when chosen will not locate a signal. I've soft reset (via prog) after installing and tried many different locations (Chicagoland) for signal but no success. There aren't any other posts indicating difficulties so what am I missing? It's very frustrating as Sprint reception a home is horrible. Solution anyone?
    Bump. Anyone?!? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...? This force roam cab is not working. What am I missing????
    this is a cab that will allow you to control the wireless today screen plugin. this will allow you to use it just like all the other today screen plugins. enable it, disable it, move it to a different spot, whatever.
    Thanks for the cab...I was wondering if I am missing something here but when I disable this plugin and turn on BT there isnt an icon stating thats its on anywhere on my screen.

I could see this being a problem as you might forget to turn off the BT. Is that just how it is or did I miss something?
    codyppc is there anyway to get rid of "TODAY" from the start menu?
    The power management hack really works! Usually by the end of the day I have about 30% of the power left. Now I have over 50%. Thank you Cody!
    i'm looking to cancel the "turn on flightmode" when power button is pressed and held. this drives me crazy. sometimes i push to long and my phone goes into flightmode. the old way of disableing this doesn't work on the treo pro.
    Thanks again for these Cabs. I have the same problem with my Treo Pro when I put it back on my side case. The only thing that saves me is the power down sound. Has anyone made a cab. for this yet? Isn't it just another button like the side button?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Is anyone aware of a registry hack - or other method for that matter - to set the default view for the call history screen to speed dial? I saw that pressing the space bar while on the today screen brings you to call history, but I prefer to see my speed dials & don't really like having to drill down thru the menus to set that as the view on that screen. Thanks
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast