Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 222
  1. rezilient's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    this is a cab that will allow you to control the wireless today screen plugin. this will allow you to use it just like all the other today screen plugins. enable it, disable it, move it to a different spot, whatever.
    woohoo, thank you
  2. #102  
    I just installed the battery and performance .cab...is that all I need to do, just install it?
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpearlberg View Post
    I just installed the battery and performance .cab...is that all I need to do, just install it?
    yes
    Current Device: Treo Pro

    Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
  4. #104  
    Is this the Power & Performance Hack?

    HKLM\Comm\AsyncMac1\Parms
    Find DisablePowerManagement change the value to 0
    HKLM\Comm\Irsir1\Parms
    Add the DWord "DisablePowerManagement" (use no quotes) give it a value of 0
    HKLM\Comm\PPTP1\Parms
    Find DisableManagement change the value to 0 (mine was already set to zero(thanks TWC))
    HKLM\Comm\L2TP1\
    Find DisablePowerManagement change the value to 0

    I also use MemMaid.
  5. Astropin's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    How do change on the TODAY screen so that the Wifi and BT info is all on one line along with Sprint logo?

    Real estate is premium on the Pro.

    Is this still the case?

    On my Alltel the WiFi & Bluetooth are on one line.....came that way.
  6. #106  
    I use a 520 so I just use the "wireless" repair & take that whole area off a I'm always ready.
  7. #107  
    This cab (link below) removes scroll bar within text message. Had it for couple of days on TP, no side effects.
    SMS Scrollbar Tweak for WM6 - xda-developers
  8. #108  
    Has anyone found a hack to "NOT keylock" when pressing the red end button? This is becoming very annoying. Seems that Palm would have made a separate option for this, or acknowledged the setting for keyguard. I would sure like it if the red button did the "exact same thing" as the power button on top, like previous treos. You'd think if Palm was going to change a basic function like that, they would have at least made it an option. Thanks.
    Last edited by mharpen; 04/26/2009 at 05:15 PM.
  9. #109  
    do these all work the the TP GSM or are they for TP Sprint only?
  10. #110  
    IE6 Downgrade = SprintTP Only
    Wireless Today Plugin removal = Both
    Wireless Today Plugin Controler = Both
    Date and Time in Title Bar = Both
    Force Roaming = SprintTP Only
    Ebag WM AlarmNotification Hotfix = Not sure
    Push Side Button = Both
    Just call me Berd.
  11. #111  
    For those of you wanting to disable the dial pad sound.

    I have created a cab file. enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Current Device: Treo Pro

    Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
  12. #112  
    this is a great thread especially for people like us who aren't familiar with registry tweaking.

    thanks a lot, Cody!
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by mharpen View Post
    Has anyone found a hack to "NOT keylock" when pressing the red end button? This is becoming very annoying. Seems that Palm would have made a separate option for this, or acknowledged the setting for keyguard. I would sure like it if the red button did the "exact same thing" as the power button on top, like previous treos. You'd think if Palm was going to change a basic function like that, they would have at least made it an option. Thanks.
    This is how I disabled Keylock.

    First disable the option in the settings.

    Then go to HKLM/Services/KGUServ

    Rename the KeyGuardUI.dll. I renamed mine to KeyGuardUI.dll2, saved the change and restarted the phone.
  14. #114  
    I know this is a stupid question, but what are people using to edit the registry? I've never done that on WM. Thanks!
  15. #115  
    I use PHM Regedit. Some use Resco Explorer
  16. #116  
    Thanks for that .cab cody but if i can regit i will
  17. #117  
    I use MemMaid
  18. #118  
    Thanks Mchuang, but that only disables keyguard. The red/end button doesn't turn the phone off then. Using the power button on top is just too awkward to use especially one-handed. So, I think I'll undo the reg edit and at least be able to turn the phone off with the red/end key. Thanks for the post. Seems we're close to getting this back the way previous treos were...

    Quote Originally Posted by mchuang View Post
    This is how I disabled Keylock.

    First disable the option in the settings.

    Then go to HKLM/Services/KGUServ

    Rename the KeyGuardUI.dll. I renamed mine to KeyGuardUI.dll2, saved the change and restarted the phone.
  19. #119  
    Yea, I use the power button to do it, feels normal to me since power means on/off.
  20. tmotytn's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    #120  
    How about a .cab to make the wifi stay on after the screen goes to sleep?
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions