1.    #1  
    Does the Sprint Treo Pro. have the same dimensions as the GSM Treo Pro.?

Sprint is exchanging my HTC Touch Pro. with a Treo Pro. and I'd like to order BoxWave ClearTouch Crystals for it, but they only list one on their website and don't specify whether it's for the GSM or CDMA / Sprint Touch Pro.:

Treo Pro Screen Protector / Palm Treo Pro Screen Protector / Treo Pro Screen Cover / Palm Treo Pro Screen Cover / Treo Pro Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Does the Sprint Treo Pro. have the same dimensions as the GSM Treo Pro.?

Sprint is exchanging my HTC Touch Pro. with a Treo Pro. and I'd like to order BoxWave ClearTouch Crystals for it, but they only list one on their website and don't specify whether it's for the GSM or CDMA / Sprint Touch Pro.:

Treo Pro Screen Protector / Palm Treo Pro Screen Protector / Treo Pro Screen Cover / Palm Treo Pro Screen Cover / Treo Pro Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal
    The screens and screen dimensions are exactly the same between the GSM and CDMA version.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Yah, its the same except for frequency change.

Also CDMS has no earphone! We got cheated. boooo ...
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
  4.    #4  
    Ah ok so the CDMA model has a faster processor, more RAM and uses different frequencies.

Who cares about the headphones. The point of the 3.5mm port on this thing is that we get to use any of our better than OEM headphones.
    A 3.5mm headset port has made such a great difference with the Treo Pro in contrast to all previous Treo lines. I can choose from any favorite 'noise' cancellation stereo headset and guess what? they're all compatible with 3.5mm ports.
    Just in case anyone is looking for other Screen Protector choices:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...protector.html
    Just call me Berd.
    my martin feilds from the gsm version fit great on the sprint version. it covered all the way down over the start and ok keys.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro