Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am thinking of joining you guys and giving this treo pro a chance. Want a pre but who knows when it's gonna get released. It might be a bit pricey too.
    So talk to Sprint, and telesales see whats happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Besides Mal and Ebag is anyone on Treo 800 #1?
    I'm still on my first one. Got it about a week after it was released. No problems with it. I have over 30 3rd-party apps loaded. Never had to hard reset it, but have to soft reset it about once, maybe twice, a month, about what I've experienced with my other WinMo devices. Knock on wood!
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Besides Mal and Ebag is anyone on Treo 800 #1? Between Hannip, Darnell and myself that's 10 devices right there. That would be a good poll. "How many Treo 800's have you had?".

Proud to say I'm still on number #1. Had it since end of August and still no issues.
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I'm still on my first 800w, though I'm going to give the Touch Pro a try to see if I like it better. I won't take this opportunity to dump on the 800w. It served me fairly well. But it has issues that we all know about...so I'm going to see if the grass is actually greener somewhere else. Time will tell...
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I'm on my first 800W too FWIW. Although I am now on the STP.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Still have my first one, and my wife has her first one, too. Mine was bought the second day it was available, but hers is about 4 months old.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I only had one 800w, and it worked splendidly until my own need for something new and different caused me to switch to the Touch Pro.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    im still on my first treo 800w, never replaced, its been working perfectly since day one. i even bought a 2nd treo 800w in February and using that line as an data only device. i don't see any reason for now to upgrade to a Treo Pro. i have 2 800w's ,a curve and a i576..too much gadgets for now..
    I have my Treo Pro now and I love it. No thanks to the Psrint store. I went to the store, spent 40 minutes there waiting, and despite the notes on my account, the manager would not take the phone back. The Sales rep called sprint directly to get them to over night me the phone and they said they would not do it either. After an hour of my time wasted, I went to the mall and did an exchange at the Kiosk. They said no. So I told them I wanted to return it... I would pay the $50 restocking fee... then I would dispute that charge on my American Express card for bad business practices and they will get nothing at all... they game the Treo Pro after that.

On the bright side, besides being amazingly sleek looking, it is faster than the 800w... I have not noticed any issues with the Ram as of yet. Everyone I have spoken too can hear my better and I can hear them without that sub woofer type rattle that the 800w gave. It pairs better with my car and uploads all my contacts, which my 800w did not. My only dislike are those rubbery buttons, I don't like the feel of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWise23 View Post
    I have my Treo Pro now and I love it. No thanks to the Psrint store. I went to the store, spent 40 minutes there waiting, and despite the notes on my account, the manager would not take the phone back. The Sales rep called sprint directly to get them to over night me the phone and they said they would not do it either. After an hour of my time wasted, I went to the mall and did an exchange at the Kiosk. They said no. So I told them I wanted to return it... I would pay the $50 restocking fee... then I would dispute that charge on my American Express card for bad business practices and they will get nothing at all... they game the Treo Pro after that.

On the bright side, besides being amazingly sleek looking, it is faster than the 800w... I have not noticed any issues with the Ram as of yet. Everyone I have spoken too can hear my better and I can hear them without that sub woofer type rattle that the 800w gave. It pairs better with my car and uploads all my contacts, which my 800w did not. My only dislike are those rubbery buttons, I don't like the feel of it.
    You should let Sprint know about the hassle you got when trying to do something they marked your account for. Giving them the names of the individuals if you remember them, but at least the store locations.

Anyway, all is well for you now, glad you're happy.
    Mine keeps freezing up. I'm almost there with you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123