Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just saw it

Not quite as exciting as other Palm launches

$199

Mail-in rebate requires an Everything plan, Data Premier add-on or PRO Pack add-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
    Just saw it

Not quite as exciting as other Palm launches

$199

Mail-in rebate requires an Everything plan, Data Premier add-on or PRO Pack add-on.
    So if you have a SERO, you can't get the rebate. But it looks like you get everything else. So far I haven't been charged for any extras on my bill.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I should not be suprised if it is on Sprint website. Thats the first thing I do when I wake up this morning.

I have the SERO plan and I wonder if I can get the $100 rebate :

PDA, BlackBerry and smartphones - Requires one of the following plans or add-ons:
    Simply Everything or Simply Everything Family plan
    Everything Data or Everything Data Family plan
    Data Premier Add-on
    PRO Pack Add-on
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    So if you have a SERO, you can't get the rebate. But it looks like you get everything else. So far I haven't been charged for any extras on my bill.

I have SERO and received the $100 rebate when I ordered online this morning. Whether or not I'll ever see that hundred bucks remains to be seen.

Just a side note, I wanted to pay by credit card but the website had problems processing my cc info. I tried it with another cc and that didn't work either. I finally gave up and put it on my monthly bill.
    I placed my order at about 12:30 a.m. this morning With my company discount I get Everything Data + insurance for $61.00, not including taxes and fess, where with Alltel, my base fee for data package and insurance was $97.00. Also, included in my company discount I get $50 invoice credit, or basically -$25.00 for two months from my phone bill. Woo, I' excited.
    Off to BB to see if they will price match. The TP is loaded with Sprint Nav. I thought that was an additional feature you had to pay for. Seems to work fine for me and is nice to have. I currently have a $30 SERO plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    The TP is loaded with Sprint Nav. I thought that was an additional feature you had to pay for.
    I'm pretty sure it's just a free trial period.
    Where is the TC headline announcing the Sprint Treo Pro now being for sale?

Treo Pro available today from Sprint
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I just got back from the Sprint store with my new Pro.

If I had to do it over again, I would rather order online.

The rep say he has to activate it at the store. Where did that come from? So I am somewhat mad.

If you order online, then you can relax and take it out and enjoy a little and take your sweet time to open it. Besides, if some of you want to put the Screenguardz all over the body, you dont want to have fingerprint all over the place.

I look at the $100 rebate and it does not have the same conditions as posted online. See my few posts above.

I am suprised they forgive my 6 month remainding contract and the 2 yr start from today? Nice!

Now I need to turn on the hot shower head to get the steam out so I can put a screen guard on it. That is all I am going to protect on this phone. Enjoy cause in 6 mths, another new phone will be out.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousyellow View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's just a free trial period.
    On the Everything data plan its included in the unlimited data. That's what it says in the service description and doesn't say anything about additional charges or free trial or anything like that.
    Enjoy your new phone. Keep us posted on your thoughts about the phone.
    Does Sprint version of Treo Pro include earphones or instruction booklet?

Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I just got back from the Sprint store with my new Pro.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Got instructions and booklet. No earphone. We got cheated.

So far so good. It is lively and snappy.

The only thing is the fingerprint all over the place.

I did it because I could. Just like what Bill Clinton says. Otherwise I would wait. There is nothing to wow me over.
    Quote Originally Posted by motoq4life View Post
    On the Everything data plan its included in the unlimited data. That's what it says in the service description and doesn't say anything about additional charges or free trial or anything like that.
    The person who mentioned they are using Sprint Navigation is not on an Everything plan. Dstudboy1 is on a SERO plan and that does not include Sprint Navigation.

Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

Now I need to turn on the hot shower head to get the steam out so I can put a screen guard on it. That is all I am going to protect on this phone. Enjoy cause in 6 mths, another new phone will be out.
    I've tried installing protectors with and without steaming up the room via a hot shower running. I've found doing it in a hot steamy room does help. Easier to slide around pieces when needing to make adjustments and easier to get bubbles out. But that's just personal experience. With BodyGuardz, some small bubbles take several days to dry out and the guard to make a clear seal, but you can start using the device after about the first day of application. Still best to try getting all the bubbles you can out yourself when first putting the guard on.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=chong67;1569606]I just got back from the Sprint store with my new Pro.

Good for you Chong! You have been wanting this for a LONG time. I hope it is everything you wanted it to be...and more
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    For PDA or smartphones as far as I know they only case it has been enforced -- so far is -- the instinct. it looks like same language on 800w and we got rebates.
    can't wait to get mine - i may do the screen guardz too
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I see the video about the screen guardz. The side doesnt flap up nicely.

You have to wait a few days to get it dry out. Some put it under the lamp.
    With installing on my Touch Pro, any parts that don't lay down at first would when I tried to press them down again after about 5-10 minutes of the guard drying just a little.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast