Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sprint works fast.

Placed my order Sunday A.M. and just received notice my TP is being overnighted and should be delivered by the time I get home from work tomorrow.

WooHoo!!
  2.    #22  
    Got mine too.
    I ordered mine about 12:30 a.m. Sunday (haha) as soon as it hit the website. I got my order conformation email today, but I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation email yet. Patiently waiting (yeah right!).
    Hello all, I'm new here.

Just curious for those of you with Sero and ordered the Treo Pro from Sprint's website - do you guys activate it on the website? Were there any issues? Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by dalalaboi View Post
    Hello all, I'm new here.

Just curious for those of you with Sero and ordered the Treo Pro from Sprint's website - do you guys activate it on the website? Were there any issues? Thanks in advance!
    if it is like my previous purchase, you get the phone, log into your sprint account, click the 'activate phone' link, plug in the ESN and some other info, and BAM it should (eventually) be ready to go.
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleu View Post
    if it is like my previous purchase, you get the phone, log into your sprint account, click the 'activate phone' link, plug in the ESN and some other info, and BAM it should (eventually) be ready to go.
    Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12