1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where the MAC ID for the WiFi card is located at? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Does anyone know where the MAC ID for the WiFi card is located at? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Setting -> Connections -> WiFi Prefs

Then connect to your wireless network and hit the "Advanced" tab. You will see your MAC address there.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwboston View Post
    Setting -> Connections -> WiFi Prefs

Then connect to your wireless network and hit the "Advanced" tab. You will see your MAC address there.
    That did it. Thank you very much, just goes to show the beauty of this user group.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."