Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    No, the intended use is not for what you think

Here's my problem. A year ago I got an AT&T Tilt, that was my first WM phone, and it had a very neat way to handle vibration notifications. Each notification type had its own different vibration setup; for example new email notifications would be three short vibration bursts, text messages a single short burst, calendar reminders two, phone calls a long continous one... you get the idea. That was great for when I had my phone in my belt holder I knew if I had to pay attention to the notification based on the type of vibration.

Since August I have moved to the Treo Pro, and I thought that what the Tilt had for vibrations was going to be in the Pro. I believe the pro only has two vibration notifications I am aware of: new emails are threee short bursts and anything else is one continuous tone. I was wondering if there is a registry hack/software that allows me to set up vibrations similar to what I had in my Tilt. Any ideas anyone?
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    does TreoAlerts work on the Treo Pro? That'll do it for you and it's free. Otherwise PhoneAlarm.
    Last edited by Malatesta; 03/13/2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added Link

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    does TreoAlerts work on the Treo Pro? That'll do it for you and it's free. Otherwise PhoneAlarm.
    If TA doesn't work on the Pro it soon will.