Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    ...have an order number and it shows on the order status page at Sprint.com as "being processed"... Should have it Monday... Got a good price on it, cant complain...
    Sitting by my front door waiting for mine to arrive this afternoon...but have to head out of town shortly, so I won't get to play with it until Sunday :-(
    What'd you pay Zero?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    $99... But I have to send my 7th defective TREO 800 back... In all fairness I didnt ask for any deals on it I called telesales to order it (Expecting to pay full retail) and we started talking while she was looking up the phone in the system... She noted my last upgrade price was on the 800 and noticed all the ESN's after, she asked me if the 800 had been a problem for me, put me on hold to talk to someone and came back almost 15 min later with the offer to exchange the 800 for a PRO (with a $99) difference. I of course jumped on that because I dont think Ill make that much on the 800 on EBay...
    wow awesome! Go Telesales!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Just ordered mine as well - had to call (1-866-520-5126)

$299.99 plus a mail in rebate of $100.

Can't wait!
    Does anyone have a copy of the $100 rebate form from telesales? or have seen the wording regarding any caveats on getting the rebate?

My local corp. Sprint store said I couldn't qualify for the $100 without upgrading from my casual EVDO data plan...while telesales says that I can get the $100 rebate even after I expressed my concern about later not qualifying for the rebate because of my low end data plan.

Really would like to see the rebate form for my own eyes since I don't totally trust telesales opinions.

SparcEE
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeRae View Post
    Just ordered mine as well - had to call (1-866-520-5126)

$299.99 plus a mail in rebate of $100.

Can't wait!
    I called that number and just got the same deal. Very good service. I tried earlier in the day and after 30 minutes on the phone found out they were trying to ship me a "samsung touch pro"! I explained that I hadn't ordered a touch pro and that samsung didn't make it. He cancelled the order. This time the rep knew what she was doing. I was offered the "lowest promotional price", free activation, and free shipping.

It's funny because I called a couple of days ago for another reason and was offered a $50 credit to extend my contract for two years until March 11, 2011. I told them no, becuase I planned to upgrade to the Pro this weekend and would need to extend my contract in order to get a good deal on it. They assured me that I could take the $50 credit, extend my contract two years, and still get lowest price this weekend just by extending my contract again. I took a chance (with callrec insurance) and the credit showed up instantly online. Tonight the order went perfectly. She told me my contract was being extended until March 13, 2011. So I guess in the long run the phone is actually only costing $149.99 after the mail in rebate. I'm a "Premier" customer and loving it. I'm eligible for a $150 upgrade credit toward a new phone every 12 months. Sprint service has come a long way since 2003.
    Last edited by MobileBiz; 03/13/2009 at 10:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    How do you qualify for a Premier customer? What is it?

My 2 yr will be up on Aug 23 and I wonder what kind of deal I would get.

I am on the cheap SERO plan.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I think you have to have a plan that costs more than $100 a month but not sure. I have 1500 shared everything plan and 5 lines. I pay a little under $200 per month for the lines. I've been a customer since 2003 or 2002. I called and asked them why I wasn't Premier and didn't get a good answer. A few months later I got a notice that I was. Pretty nice when they finally give it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
    I think you have to have a plan that costs more than $100 a month but not sure. I have 1500 shared everything plan and 5 lines. I pay a little under $200 per month for the lines. I've been a customer since 2003 or 2002. I called and asked them why I wasn't Premier and didn't get a good answer. A few months later I got a notice that I was. Pretty nice when they finally give it to you.
    I'm on a $30/month SERO plan, and got one of the Treo Pros. I was only able to get a one year upgrade price, but it was worth it to me.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    So many months do you have left on your contract before you extend it?

You also got a iphone thru ATT?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    How do you qualify for a Premier customer? What is it?

My 2 yr will be up on Aug 23 and I wonder what kind of deal I would get.

I am on the cheap SERO plan.
    Eligibility requirements for Sprint Premier are simple: 1) For three consecutive months, consumer customers must be on an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month or spend at least $99.99 per month on a plan that shares minutes, or 2) they must have been a Sprint wireless customer for at least 10 years. For complete rules about Sprint Premier, visit sprint.com/premiercustomer.
    Benefits:

* Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.
    * “Just Because” Perks: Spontaneous special offers for trips, tickets to shows and sporting events -- just to say thanks.
    * Anniversary Rewards: Customers celebrate their annual Sprint anniversary with a special gift such as free ring tones or free minutes.
    * First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
    * Accessory Discounts: A once-a-year discount on accessories at participating Sprint stores.
    * Courtesy Plan Check: For customers who haven’t changed their plan in six months, Sprint will notify them for a “Plan Check” to make sure they are getting the most value out of their device.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I went to the Sprint store just now and they will start selling tomorrow.

I meet a sale person at the front and he put in my number and he said yes, I can get it for $199. I still have Aug 23 before my 2 yr contract expired.

He took my name down and I will meet him tomorrow at 1 pm appointment to get it.