Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I just noticed this is happening... the phone will wring and it will play the assigned ringtone or the default. Sometimes when I press EITHER the green button or the ANSWER KEY, the ringtone will stop but the phone didnt pick up. I have to press the button again and maybe a 3rd time. THis doenst happen all the time. I just called it 3 times from my home phone and it picked right up but I have had 3 people call me today who were on CELL phones (NOT SPRINT) and it did this....

Any reason for this??
    have you used Schapp's tool or any other tweaking program to force timeout your connection?

Read this and see if it helps, sounds very familiar...

Sprint/Verizon/Alltel phones: Have a delay when answering a call with data connection? Read on.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I looked at that setting and it says GPRS_BYE_IF_DEVICE_OFF. I use a program called gb-soft tweak which auto-disconnects the data connection if not used for a certain # of minutes. Is this the problem? I WANT the data connection to disconect after a certain # of minutes as it save battery....
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    OK I found out it is GB-Soft TWEAK setting this in the registry and aparantly I need to change it to #777 and then it solved my issue.. SO, I set the TWEAK to 10 minutes and then edited the registry to #777 and did soft reset. We will see if it disconnects the data session and doesnt leave it connected but idol which I am told uses battery power....