1.    #1  
    There were rumors before that Sprint TP would have a faster processor than GTP. I cant find its specs now that its out. Can someone confirm what are the processor/memory and other specs of STP.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    There were rumors before that Sprint TP would have a faster processor than GTP. I cant find its specs now that its out. Can someone confirm what are the processor/memory and other specs of STP.
    My STP has a MSM7501A-528mhz processor in it.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    My GTP is running a 400 Mhz MSM7201
  4.    #4  
    damn.. STP is faster than GTP.. I am sure it must be breeze to use STP.. I am still planning on getting a GTP.. hope the difference wont be noticable, else my Sprint friends are gonna get a chance to mock my GTP once I get it...
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Same speed, CDMA requires different speeds than GSM in a processor
    My TP works real nicely. And, it has the advantage of not being loaded with a bunch of phone company junk. Unlocked is great! All I had to do was pull the SIM out of my old cell and plug it into my new Treo Pro and everything worked first time. AT&T has been a great service around here, so it was a good change for me.