Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I am headed to the Sprint store soon. Just talked to several of the Sprint stores in the KC area and all received them last night and have them instock today.

Michael
    Are they selling them or waiting til Sunday?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Are they selling them or waiting til Sunday?
    I just picked one up at the Independence, Mo, Sprint store. If anyone is local to Kansas City, they have 3 more in stock today.

The rep who helped me was Troy Mooers, Lead Communications Consultant and the Sprint Store number there is 816-795-6776. He was very helpful and kind.

Waiting for Vision to setup and then away I go! First impressions are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by msglsmo View Post
    I just picked one up at the Independence, Mo, Sprint store. If anyone is local to Kansas City, they have 3 more in stock today.

The rep who helped me was Troy Mooers, Lead Communications Consultant and the Sprint Store number there is 816-795-6776. He was very helpful and kind.

Do you have the prices?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Do you have the prices?
    $199 after rebate

Three in stock? That seemed to be the magic number with the Best Buy stores as well.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Send them all to Florida!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Three in stock? That seemed to be the magic number with the Best Buy stores as well.

Well, they had 4 - until I came along.
    Well, they had 4 - until I came along.
    And you only got one ???

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I called a couple of Sprint stores in the Portland OR area, looking for the case/holster deal that is available. None of them had any in stock, either case or the phone. They said they weren't expecting them till next week at the earliest.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    The Sprint store I went to only had one of the cover/holster combo's. In fact, the rep thought it was for the 800w at first, until I pointed out it said 850 on the front of it. Turned it over and saw the protective phone cover and realized it was one heck of a bargain for $30 total!
    I just found one of the Sprint stores in Portland that has them (but no phones). They are $29.99 for the pair. I'm heading out to get one now. I'm getting paranoid about dropping the phone before I get a case for it.

Does it muffle the speaker when it's on a desk? Looking at photos it seems to negate the whole "side-port speaker grille" thing that the Pro has.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Does it muffle the speaker when it's on a desk? Looking at photos it seems to negate the whole "side-port speaker grille" thing that the Pro has.
    No...it does not muffle the speaker. Just tried it with a YouTube video.
    ahh ok... good to know !