Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I just want to inform Pro owners that Sprint will be carrying the Seidio Innocase and the matching holsters in store. Some stores already have the combo on sale.

The best thing is that it would on sale for $29.99 for the combo. That's 1/2 the price that Seidio directly sells it for.

The case is not yet on Sprint's website.

You can find more information on the case on Seidio's website for now.

Innocase II Surface, Black

Innocase Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    I just want to inform Pro owners that Sprint will be carrying the Seidio Innocase and the matching holsters in store. Some stores already have the combo on sale.

The best thing is that it would on sale for $29.99 for the combo. That's 1/2 the price that Seidio directly sells it for.

Innocase Holster
    Looks like a great case, and the combo deal makes it a great deal. I just went to the Sprint site, and they have NO accessories for the Treo Pro listed yet. Be interesting to see what they carry and don't carry.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Any concerns about the out facing camera? I used to have these types of clips for my smaller phones, but the holster looks pretty beafy. How easy does it come out?

SparcEE
    Quote Originally Posted by SparcEE View Post
    Any concerns about the out facing camera? I used to have these types of clips for my smaller phones, but the holster looks pretty beafy. How easy does it come out?

SparcEE
    The camera lens is well recessed in the case. Something could hit it, but it would have to be a direct hit, not a glancing one like rubbing up against something.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    How easy does the phone come out of the holster? Is it too easy where you could bump into something and it would pop out, or is it too hard that it slows you down when you need it?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I wonder if they'll be releasing the extended battery, cover and skin for those relatively soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    How easy does the phone come out of the holster? Is it too easy where you could bump into something and it would pop out, or is it too hard that it slows you down when you need it?
    I haven't tried the holster yet. Personally, I'm not a big fan of them. I like vertical cases. I'm using the one that was designed to support the 700wx/700p that is really a nice leather one with a magnetic clip. I'll try the holster tonight and let you know how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinal View Post
    I wonder if they'll be releasing the extended battery, cover and skin for those relatively soon.
    I hope not. The phone has such a nice feel that an extended cover would make it worse, IMHO. I've had experinces with the 755p and it's extended battery, and truthfully never used it except on long flights. I've had much better luck having a charger at work, at home, and in the car.

This case/holster combo is pretty awesome. Don't think you could find lower profile protection and it has a greet feel to it.
    I went to two Sprint stores and both did not have these case combos yet.
    Sprint Palm Pre....greatest Sprint phone ever created.
    I bought mine yesterday at a nearby Sprint Store and I was showing everyone in there this posting and telling them that's how I found out they had the Seidio Innocase II combo! They were (Sprint people) like what, you have like intel on us!
    Bought a combo and really like...previously was a horizontal leather case user for my Treo 700WX, but really like the rubberized Innocase due to the crazy amount of finger prints that my Treo Pro seems to capture. Belt clip is really secure...if the clip doesn't work out Seido also has a leather case that has extra room for the Innicase II.

The Sprint part number is ZCP8500R and is available on their website. My local corporate stores in SE Michigan only had a couple each if any.

SparcEE
    Sprint really drop the bomb on Seidio with this great offer, it's like buy 2 accessories at the price of one and maybe in the end Sprint is absorving the difference of the price in return for Sprint Treo Pro sales.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post

Innocase Holster
    Thanks for the info! I went to a Sprint store yesterday after getting the Pro at BB and they had 1 of these combos. It is very nice.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I love the Innocase/Holster combo - picked one up with my Treo Pro on Saturday (Kicking myself for not asking for the customary 20% accessories when purchasing a phone)... Well worth $29 though.
    BTW - Has anyone found a cradle that is compatible with the Innocase? I'd like to dock my phone when not in use and leave it in the case. I remember I used to have one for my mogul that let me dock with the case and holster still attached. I'd settle for just the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    I love the Innocase/Holster combo - picked one up with my Treo Pro on Saturday (Kicking myself for not asking for the customary 20% accessories when purchasing a phone)... Well worth $29 though.
    I agree, I'm not a big fan of holsters, but this one is really nice, and integrates the case very well. Great deal for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by SparcEE View Post
    Bought a combo and really like...previously was a horizontal leather case user for my Treo 700WX, but really like the rubberized Innocase due to the crazy amount of finger prints that my Treo Pro seems to capture. Belt clip is really secure...if the clip doesn't work out Seido also has a leather case that has extra room for the Innicase II.

The Sprint part number is ZCP8500R and is available on their website. My local corporate stores in SE Michigan only had a couple each if any.

SparcEE
    I live in los angeles, and been to several stores and they do not have the case/combo. I checked the sprint website and they do not have the case for the treo pro.

where did you see it and did you see it for yourself at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint link please.
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
    I need to call around for the case... my local Sprint store didn't have it.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    I need to call around for the case... my local Sprint store didn't have it.
    Funny, my Sprint store didn't have the phone, but did have the cases. But they were put away in the back. You might have them look for Treo 850 accessories. That is what my local store had to do to find what unopened case they were in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast