Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ahh maybe. I've been asking for Treo Pro cases. Most of them had the phone tho. The store I got the phone from had sold all of them that Sunday!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by tenfivediamonds View Post
    I live in los angeles, and been to several stores and they do not have the case/combo. I checked the sprint website and they do not have the case for the treo pro.

where did you see it and did you see it for yourself at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint link please.
    +1 for me..I put the part # on Sprint.com and it does not come up with anything. A link would be nice to have.

thanks

BigMots
    Google the part number and it will take you to a Sprint page (//nachc.sprnext.com/shopping/select_accessories.asp?cat_id=5)

Look down the page for "Phone Cover & Holster Combo" or search on the page for Treo Pro.

I don't have enough posts to include a link in this email.

SparcEE
    Quote Originally Posted by SparcEE View Post
    Google the part number and it will take you to a Sprint page (//nachc.sprnext.com/shopping/select_accessories.asp?cat_id=5)

Look down the page for "Phone Cover & Holster Combo" or search on the page for Treo Pro.

I don't have enough posts to include a link in this email.

SparcEE
    got it thanks for that..BigMots
    I'm searching the website and coming up empty...

Search - Tips
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Hmmm....used the link in the post above and it worked. Is that an internal link or one for the general public?
    Looks like some sort of company portal for Sprint.

It also bumps the price up $12 cuz of shipping.
    It ships UPS. $12 is a bit high but I'll order it anyway.
    I just went to Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint, signed in, clicked shop, then accessories, picked Treo Pro and listed all accessories. It's there.

I was charged $6.50 for shipping + 2.55 tax.
    Last edited by hannip; 03/17/2009 at 01:33 PM.
    weird... not there for me. I did the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    weird... not there for me. I did the same thing.
    For me it was the 33rd listed item when viewing all accessories for the Treo Pro.
    Titled: "Phone Cover & Holster Combo"
    Found it! Thanks! Just might go this route since every store I've called either has been out of them or hasn't received them.
    Go into your local store and ask them to direct ship it to you, the shipping is free and usually overnight.

When they go to look it up in the system, tell them to search for either "treo pro" (which should return the phone and the holster in the system) or "ZCP8500R", which is the SKU.
    Quote Originally Posted by entropism View Post
    Go into your local store and ask them to direct ship it to you, the shipping is free and usually overnight.

When they go to look it up in the system, tell them to search for either "treo pro" (which should return the phone and the holster in the system) or "ZCP8500R", which is the SKU.
    This only works if you are a Sprint customer! I am not.
    Have them order it for you then, most will be glad to do it. Basically it's direct shipping to the store itself.
    I already ordered it for the $12 shipping.

I've made one trip into the Sprint store already. I'd have to go in a second time to order it and a third to pick it up. Two more trips vs. $12? I'll pay it.
    I found one in a store! There was one I actually hadn't called yet. They held it for me and I got it after work.
    the case and clip combo is excellent except one thing, the case itself is two piece. meaning, you put one side on, and then the other half connects in the middle.

***it looks nice
    ***swivel is strong and your phone wont look like a fan blade
    ***the phone/case locks in to clip "tight"
    ***the case feels good in your hands
    ***will protect the back side of your device

downside
    ***why does it have to be two pieces. i mean the case itself. do any others agree? the area where the two piece connects seems fragile. i was hoping it to be one piece.
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
    Quote Originally Posted by tenfivediamonds View Post
    ***why does it have to be two pieces. i mean the case itself. do any others agree? the area where the two piece connects seems fragile. i was hoping it to be one piece.
    Probably to make it easier to put on and take off. It's just not flexible enough (like some 1-piece rubber skins) to install/remove.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12