1.    #1  
    SInce Sunday I have had issues with my 2 year old 700wx.

All my appointments from outlook are an hour early and 50 % of the time when I check email, it hangs and requires reset to stop it...then it is fine for an hour then everything happens again.

Everything other than email and calendar is fine. I know there was a daylight savings patcha few years ago, but have never seen these issues...

Up until now, this has been a PERFECT phone

Any ideas?

THanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cusesteve1 View Post
    SInce Sunday I have had issues with my 2 year old 700wx.

All my appointments from outlook are an hour early and 50 % of the time when I check email, it hangs and requires reset to stop it...then it is fine for an hour then everything happens again.

Everything other than email and calendar is fine. I know there was a daylight savings patcha few years ago, but have never seen these issues...

Up until now, this has been a PERFECT phone

Any ideas?

THanks
    According the website, the Time Zone Patch is required even after upgrading ROMS (not sure about the latest WM 6.0 though). Also, a Time Zone patch is required for both your OS (if XP) and MS Outlook. Did you do all of those?

As for "hanging" during checking email... I think there's a good chance there's a server problem there. Perhaps a specific email stuck on the server. Can you access your email server via a web interface and check for a troublesome message?

-Frank