1.    #1  
    ok this is a dumb question, but how do i access the information on my sd chip.

i have been playing with the menus on the phone for an hour and cannot seems to access the chip
    Hi twinsummits

It should be visible in file explorer

Start
    Programs
    File Explorer

then drop the combo box at the top left of the window and you should see Storage card as an option.

Cheers
    Welcome to Palmone, tomorrows bugs today!!!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, that is what I thought. I found the memory manager last night. It say the chip is not installed?

The chip is in the phone, and I loaded a couple of test photos from my laptop prior to installing it. Does the phone need to format the chip or something?

I wish this thing had a real owners manual with it. I searched this site but cannot find one. Does anyone have a link to a complete manual?
    Nope, should just play and play.

What format is the chip Fat or Fat32 etc?

Can you test with another chip?

I have tested mine with 5 different 2gb chips and my 16gb chip and all work well. Some where Fat and some Fat32. maybe you need to format the chip on your pc.

Cheers
  5.    #5  
    i will try that, thanks it is a 8 gb sd chip
  6.    #6  
    I fond the owners manual online, maybe this will help. I did format the chip twice with no results, i also tried a soft and hard reset with no luck it will not recognize the chip
  7.    #7  
    I found the owners manual online, maybe this will help. I did format the chip twice with no results, i also tried a soft and hard reset with no luck it will not recognize the chip
    So you need to prove it's either the chip or phone, you will need to try another chip to do this.

My money is on the chip.

Cheers
    Tony
  9.    #9  
    my money is also, i ordered a new chip
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    you have to remember the most a 750 can take is a 4BG sd card. it won't even recognize a 8GB card.
    not necessarily. I have an 8 gig mini sd in mine and people have noted that a 16 gig card will work (the_wall). Make sure you have windows mobile 6. I bet you need a new sd