1.    #1  
    I am getting a Treo 700wx in the near future to replace my 700w. I know that an upgrade to WM6 is available from Palm and I'd like to install it.

My question has to do with selecting multiple emails in Pocket Outlook by dragging your finger across the screen. On my Treo 700w with WM5 this works fine but on many other WM6 devices this functionality doesn't work. You are required to hit the soft key, click "Select Multiple Messages" and then individually click on each message. Does anyone know if this happens with the 700wx after upgrading to WM6?
  2.    #2  
    No one has a Treo 700wx upgraded to WM6 with the official Palm update that can try this for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by dontbugme View Post
    No one has a Treo 700wx upgraded to WM6 with the official Palm update that can try this for me?
    I don't use email on my 700wx but it does work with text messages as well as mms messages. Just tested it. Don't see why it wouldn't work with email.

Official VZW 6.0 upgrade here.

-Frank
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Frankxs, The text message interface is the same as email so if it works there it should work in email.

I think I'm set. Thanks again!