Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    ivhs72,

No man. I got 7 month left in my contract. How many months did you have?

I am going to sign another 2 year and get my Pro for $349. I am doing it on Sprint website and avoid humans.

Then I am going to sell my 800w and I can get it for at least $100 on fleabay.

You might want to return it back to BB and wait for this Sunday on Sprint website.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    ivhs72,

No man. I got 7 month left in my contract. How many months did you have?

I am going to sign another 2 year and get my Pro for $349. I am doing it on Sprint website and avoid humans.

Then I am going to sell my 800w and I can get it for at least $100 on fleabay.

You might want to return it back to BB and wait for this Sunday on Sprint website.
    I had 14 months left on a two year contract, which is why I could only get the one year upgrade price. Since I was in the first year of the contract, they could only renew me for another year, not two. My second phone, a Nextel Motorola i880, was eligible for a two year upgrade price of $269, but since it was Nextel, I would have to cancel the contract since Nextel and Sprint plans are treated differently (even though they are the same company). If I had done that, I would have lost the SERO on that line.

If Sprint sells it for less, I may try to get a price match from Best Buy.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123